ᰔᩚ 😼 ᰔᩚ

"Hyung" Changbin called his hyung.

"What?"

"Wanna go on a blind date?" Changbin suggests.

"Me? Blind date? Sorry Bin but I'm not a fan of it" Chan declined.

"I got a boyfriend out of it! And it's not like your date is an actual stranger. He's a friend of mine. Come on~ I'll guarantee that you'll like him!"

"Will you stop nagging about it if I say yes?"

"Yes I will stop" Changbin smiles innocently.

"Fine... When and where?" Chan sighed.

"Are you free on Saturday at 1.20 pm?"

"Yeah I am... But why 1.20 pm?"

"No reason" Changbin smiles.

ᰔᩚෆ❧ღდლ❦ও❥ଓ

"Is this outfit way too much for a blind date?" Lee Know asked his friends.

"What? You look gorgeous in this!" Hyunjin said.

"You look good hyung! Right Seungmin?" Han said to his hyung.

Seungmin nods multiple times.

"Let's go hyung! I'll drive you to the cafe" Hyunjin excitedly cheered.

ᰔᩚෆ❧ღდლ❦ও❥ଓ

"Okay hyung table 8, remember that okay?"

"It's not like I'm gonna forget it so easily Jin" Lee Know rolls his eyes.

Lee Know steps out of the car. His friends cheer for him. "HWAITING!!!"

"You can do this Minho. Okay let's do this!" Lee Know walks in the cafe after he calmed himself down.

Lee Know sees the table and see a guy's back.

"Are you waiting for your blind da-" Lee Know was too stunned to speak.

"Lee Know... what are you doing here?" Chan stands up while looking at the younger.

[How? How did he became hotter?! This makes no sense!] Lee Know thought.

"Are you alright Lee Know?" Chan suddenly grabs his arm.

"M-me? O-of course I am!" the younger definitely didn't notice his face getting redder.

"Sit down Min. I don't want you to faint. What do you want to drink?"

Lee Know sits and looks everywhere but Chan.

"It seems like you never change... Except that you're getting cuter. I hope you still like grape juice?" Chan shows his dimples.

[How can he flirts so casually?! It's been years since we actually talk face to face! Did he forget that I confessed to him or what?!]

"So how have you been Lee Know?"

"Good I guess..."

"If I'm making you uncomfortable just tell me and I'll leave. You must be confused. Even I don't know this is going to happen" Chan smiles sadly.

"N-no! No! Don't leave!" Lee Know practically begged.

Chan chuckled. "So what do we do now?"

"I don't know... Catch up I guess?"

"Sure. What do you wanna know?"

"Are you happy right now Chan hyung?"

"Why are you asking that?"

"Because... I'm not really happy right now. Even after I got an A on my exam I still feels something is missing... Forget about what I just said! Do you wanna ask me anything?"

"Have you move on from me yet?"