CHAPTER 2

Beijing (China)

The sun is setting down at the end of the sea as a man is watching the sun who is going down to hide behind sea waves and as the man is watching the setting sun tears are falling from his eyes continuously

A peaceful solemn environment is spreading at the place where the person is standing with a paper in his hand as the wind is blowing on the shore playing with his hair.

After a few minutes, the footsteps of someone is heard and the man hearing the footstep with a sad smile on his face spoke, "you came!"

The other who had just arrived with a smile spoke, "yes ge!"

The man who had been standing on the shore suddenly turned around and as he turned around the other is shocked to see the tears in his eyes.

The man who had turned around walked toward the other as he keeps the paper in his hand which makes the boy shocked as he speaks, "W... What is this GeGe?"

"A key to your freedom, didi!" Spoke the man as he walked toward the sea.

Yibo who had got the paper took his time to recover from the shock as he ran behind the older but before could catch up with the older, the said person disappeared into the sea and as the younger saw this he fell on the sand as he shouted, "NO, ZHAN GE!" as tears rolled down from his eyes. He just wants to move to the place where his ge has gone but to his distress and amazement, he is not able to move from his place instead he felt someone is dragging him away from his Zhan Ge and then suddenly he felt a pull which made him shout, "NO! ZHAN GE!"

 He just wants to move to the place where his ge has gone but to his distress and amazement, he is not able to move from his place instead he felt someone is dragging him away from his Zhan Ge and then suddenly he felt a pull which made him shout,...

In a vast mansion on the second floor, there is a room which is having interiors mixed of black and grey as per the likes of the owner of the room. In this room, a man of around 24 is seen sleeping but not peacefully as he is continuously fidgeting in the sheets of his bed when that person suddenly wakes up with a shout, "ZHAN GE!" As tears rolled down his eyes and his chest fall up and down due to hyperventilation and his heart clenched due to the pain of the dream he is having for the past six months after a certain someone left his life.