a love story.

I have the biggest crush on my husband.

I know people are going to come here and be like, "well yeah he's your husband, obviously you love him."

but there's difference in loving someone, and having a crush on them.

and I have a crush on my husband.

I can't stop staring and thinking he's the most handsome guy, and when he stares back I still get butterflies and feel myself blush.

he makes giddy and nervous. not nervous in a bad way, but nervous in a 'I just want him to lean in and kiss me' kinda way. like a 'my phone buzzed and I hope it's him' kinda way.

and when we go out, I find myself struggling to find the perfect outfit because I want to look just right and I'll spend forever getting my hair til it's perfect.

I don't know. I know I'm being gushy. but I don't really care.

he's currently working on some paperwork and I'm sitting in the room with him. we haven't said anything, but I can't stop glancing up at him from my phone and just wondering how, out of all people,

I get to be floyd leech's wife.

but how did both of you fall for each other?

-----------------------------------------------------------

ah yes, back when both of you were still in Night Raven College. having a happy normal school life together with your friends, Grimm, Ace, Deuce, Jack, Epel and more. where are they now? after you graduated and married to Floyd, you haven't hear any news about them. is Ace still the person who always pick a fight with Deuce? is Deuce finally made his mom proud? is Epel grew taller now? you will never know. why? because your husband, Floyd Leech won't let you see those boys ever again!

sure, he's a caring husband. it's been 6 months since Floyd proposed to you. he always take care of you when you sick, spending time with you most of all the time even he's busy with work. not to mention that his parents also very supportive and kind towards you. but why, why your lovely and adorable husband wouldn't give you to meet your old friends again? you miss them so much, you don't want to force Floyd to give you a permission to meet them since he always stressed with his job. he also deleted all of your friends number on your phone. you don't bother to ask him why.

the life you living right now is very unexpected. living with a luxury house, supportive and kind parents in law, and a charming husband. what more do you need? the only thing you have to do is be a hardworking housewife for your hardworking husband. cook delicious ane nutrious food for your husband when he came home from work, cleaning house and such, isn't it that easy?

you're happy. since the day you met him. oh, you wish you can turn back times when you and Floyd were still in Night Raven College, having fun with school events together, running around the hall with other friends. but now you're a married woman and have a lot of important things to do.

you finished vacuuming the house and slept on the couch. a fuzzy memory came in your mind.

"Floyd! give it back!"

"try catch me if you can, little shrimpy! "

snap!

you were dreaming about your past. your past school life.

-----------------------------------------------------------

you was the most liked student in Night Raven College. well, you still are. everyone adore you including the headmaster. since ever you came to the school, you always throw positive vibes towards other students. you often help them with homeworks and things, of course they love you! you're very hardworking, kind and wholesome. you've attracted everyone around you. well, theres this one figure who attracted to you more deeply than the others do.

"hey, what you starin' at, little shrimpy?" you chuckled as Floyd realized that you've been staring at him for a long time in alchemy class. he just sighed and points his finger to his notebook. "you told me to help me with this yesterday, and now you starin' at me." "sorry, but your face is just too funny!" "stop talking about my face and help me with this already! Mr. Crewel will get mad at me if I keep getting E's on this subject." you laughed a bit and he just looking at you with a small pink blush on his face. "okay, okay. but promise me you will get A after I teach you!" you teased him, making he fussed between anger and dissapointment."Y/N, I don't get you. people admirring you for being kind and supportive but why are you so different with me? I don't understand that." he mumbled. you laughed way too hard that makes him flinched."it's not funny! I also want you to treat me like how you treat your other friends! it's not fair y'know." "I was just teasing you!" he sighed and pouted."okay so how should I treat you then?" he lifts up his head with a big smirk on hia face."treat me like your husband! like we just got married and y'know, we spend a lot of time together like a married couple!-" your face reddens, trying to stop him with hitting his face with your small hands."jeez, I was joking. I don't wanna get married.. that's so uncool."

that's uncool.

"eh?? uncool?" you aksed in confusion. seriously, there are people who don't want to live such a life? "yeah. falling in love is cringy. also, after you got married you have to take care of your children. isn't that boring?" he said. you just let out little giggle "Floyd, you will know more about it soon." after hearing your words, he pouted again. "so, my little shrimpy wanna get married? I wonder, who ever wants you! ahaha! you're not that pretty!" he teased you with a big laugh. froma sad face with a pout, moves to cruel face with harm words."hmph! I will marry a wealthy, rich and polite man! just you'll see!"

after helping Floyd with his study, you're heading straight to your room. you saw Grimm sleeping on the couch and you don't want to wake him up so you just walk slowly to the bathroom, taking a little shower. you have to go to to the Heartslabyul dorm to meet Trey. you promised him to help with making strawberry cake to Riddle. after a few minutes, you're ready to go to meet Trey. but before that, you met a tall figure in front of you. of course, it's Floyd Leech from the Octavinelle dorm.

"wanna like- I mean, if you're not busy.. we could get lunch together later? or even just coffee if you don't have a lot of time?" "eh?" you stunned. you never heard him talking a little bit polite like this. he always talking like, 'heyy shrimpy! wanna get lunch laterr? you'll pay for me, alright?' is this really, a real Floyd Leech? "sure, but I have to help Trey making strawberry cake for Riddle. maybe next time?" "ahh so you're saying that you don't wanna eat on this very peaceful rest time?" "that's not what I meant! I'll eat some tarts that Trey made at Heartslabyul kitchen later" he pouted, again. you felt bad for him. he always be on his own, his brother Jade and his dorm leader Azul must be busy at this time so he want to spend his free time with you.