CHAPTER TWO

JUNGKOOK's POV

I saw Y/n dashing up to the classroom with that Jimin guy, ah i don't even care. First class for today, Math. Ugh, i totally suck on this but i still manage, i think i may need a tutor.

My father's words never leave me though. 'If your grades fail again this time, i won't be able to support you.' Aish, as if i want it. But i think i don't have any choice, i don't want to stand with my own feet for now, not now.

Glad the lesson is pretty short. Next subject is history, ah, so boring but fortunately, i have my seat beside Y/n. I sat down there but she seems unbothered for my presence. Aish, i hate this girl. But then Ah ra sat down beside me.

The professor walked in and startes the class. I just flirted with Ah Ra the whole time and luckily, the professor didn't notice but this Y/n, ugh, she looked at us as if we're a total gross on her sight. What's wrong with her? Don't she know the words 'just mind your own business'?

~

The class ends and i found Y/n hydrating herself with a water as she walk out the door. I smiled mischievously and bumped on her shoulder that made her choke.

"What the fu-"she glared at me.

"What?"i raised an eye brow and stalled. I just smirked and headed to the cafeteria, ofcourse with my girlfriend, Ah Ra.

"Baby, my friends are calling me. I have to go now,"ah ra said. I looked up at her pouting.

"Don't you want to finish your food? Come on, i'm the one who payed for it."i said.

"Bye baby, i really have to go now. See ya later,"she then pecked my cheeks and left. I just sighed and looked down at the food she hadn't eaten even one bite. I grab it and throw it to the trash can together with my food. I scanned the whole cafeteria and smirked when i found y/n with her group of friends again. Okay let's just say i'll kill my boredom.

I walked to her and snatched the sandwich she was gonna shove on her mouth. "Yah! Yo-" i guess it was the jimin guy as i'm not facing them.

"Leave it, just let him. Psh, so immature."i heard y/n's voice. Immature?!

"What did you just say?!"i turned to her and shotted her a glare.

"I said you're immature. Anything wrong about that?"she raised an eye brow and crossed her arms. Aish! This girl is really getting onto ny nerves. I throw her her food then walked out the cafeteria. Who the hell she think she is to call me that? She don't even know anything.

~

Ah, Art Class! My favorite ~ but not on the part that Y/n is there too. Aish, i think i'll burst into anger seeing her presence always everywhere.

I entered the room and headed to my seat, beside Y/n. Argghhh! She just looked at me but adverted her gaze after with an eye roll.

"Tsk,"i snorted and rolled my eyes as well.

"Okay! Everyone, today, i want y'all to paint your own model. I mean paint whatever you got on your mind, its fine. Just be quiet while doing the work okay?"the professor said then sat down on his desk. I started arranging the things i need and started painting this ugh, a back of a girl? Ah yes, i found it on social media this morning as i scroll on it. It was like aesthetic but ugh, it just got into my mind.

I was too focused on what i'm doing but then a loud thud startled me that made me ruin my painting. Arghhh! Who the heck was that?! I looked around only to see Y/n picking up her things from the ground.

"Aish, this is all your fault! You ruined my painting!"i exclaimed, glaring at her. She just looked at me with a 'what the fuck are even talking about?'

"Jeon, what's happening right there?"the professor asked. I glared at y/n more.

"I accidentally dropped my things, It's not my fault that you startled."she then finished stuffing her things on her back. My precious painting is ruined because of her now she's putting the blame on me?! I grab the painting bucket and throw some on her clothes then on her painting. That should do it.

"Oh my god,"

"Mr. Jeon!"

"She did it on purpose prof!"i spatted.

"No i did not! It was an accident,"y/n defended herself. Oh really?

"Both of you! Detention after lunch!"isn't there anything unusual?! I just  rolled my eyes and walk back on my seat and started over again my painting.

_____________________
VOTE

Okay let's just pretend i'm a new writer;) I'll make them dumb, joke! Just trying to lighten up my own mood.