3

"Shit, I had to ask ! You never know, Edwin probably liked the roaches that girl had in her damn house.", Jessica stated. The next day we decided to go shopping. The boys were throwing a party this upcoming Friday and we just knew we all needed new outfits. But, I just had to ask Jessica why she asked Danielle such a question last night.

"That girl probably don't even know about Tiffany, slow ass.", I say as we walk around the mall. "That's not my problem.", Jessica said. "Let's not ask her no more questions. Okay ?", Simone said to Jess. "My next question going to Edwin. Why you liked a bitch who lived with roaches ? Cockroaches at that !", Jessica exclaimed.

I laughed and shook my head as we entered a store. The first store we went into was Edge. It had all the sexy party clothes we needed. We split up around the store before coming back together to go to the dressing room at the same time. "Now, which shirt go with these camo pants ?", asked Jessica, holding up multiple crop tops.

"The black one.", I say, pointing to a cute black top that I knew would look good on her. "Yeah, I was finna say that one too.", Moni added. "Hell yeah bitches. Y'all da best !", Jessica said as she rushed into a dressing room. "How you wearing yo hair ?", I ask her. "Imma take this wig off and slap on the orange one I just got the other day.", Jess said.

"That's gon be too cute for real.", said Moni, who's eyes have been in her phone all day. "Bruh, who you texting ?", I ask her. "She texting Austin, chy. She obsessed with his baby and that's how they be bonding.", Jessica stated from insider her dressing room. I chuckled as Simone's eyes came up from her phone.

"Smh, so !? And I'm not obsessed. We really like, talking.", she said as she smirked and looked back at her phone. "Since when ?", I asked her. "Since the day we went to they house.", she said. "Why you ain't think to tell us ?", Jessica asked as she walked out the dressing room with her outfit on. We admired her outfit as she did a little spin for us.

"How I look ladies ?", she asked us, bending over to shake her ass. "I told you the top would go.", I say as I smile at her. "You look good girl !", Simone told her. "Now, back to you and Dale.", Jessica said as she leaned on the dressing room door. "Okay, as soon as we left, he texted me saying how pretty I was and that I was so good with his son and he wanted to get to know me better.", Moni told us. "I'm not about to pass up on my man."

"That's sweet.", I say as I smile at her. "Shit, Zion ain't romantic at all. Last night he asked me what my mouth do.", Jessica said as I bursted out laughing. "What you told him ?", I asked her. "I told him to come find out.", Jess said with a smirk. "Y'all is nasty.", Simone said with a chuckle. "Alright, hold my stuff. I'm finna go try this jumpsuit on.", I tell Jessica as I passed her my bag.

I go into the dressing room and undress myself. I start to take the outfit off the hanger when I heard my phone ding. I had just got a text from Nick. I been wanting to speak to him all day. I mean, we texted last night but that was just us telling each other goodnight. I'm wondering what kind of conversation we could have today.