Chapter 1

My name is L/n Y/n and i had been living here for 6 years. I  wasn't born normal. I came from the devil, lucifer was my father and i was thrown out of hell because i was too angelic. A devils daughter but has the looks of angels.

Well it isn't my fault though. My mother is an angel and she broke the rules of heaven and bear me on hers living in hell. Once i was born she was taken back in heaven and got herself killed.

My father took care of me just a few years after he noticed that i was starting to look like my mother. He throwed me at the woods not knowing where it was and just left me there.

Slenderman found me and took care of me until now. It has been 6 years after that incident.

After all the timed past the mansion had a lot of people now and it has been so lively. Yes lively of killings.

My powers are still developing on me and i was still on training to master them. I mastered a few of my strengths.

My personality is pretty normal but my mood swings are way too abnormal. I had a social anxiety that's why my room is hidden also my existence. I sometimes going on to killing so i could let out my blood lust.

I had all the files of creepypasta so i knew their looks, name, personality and past. Like slenderman i was also the owner of this house cause he had took care of me and he trusted me by it. I was also in charge of the money.

Only the proxies know my existence so when they need money for the groceries they always come to me.

Me and toby are pretty much close since he was pretty open about things

He sometimes come up to my room to join me at eating since he felt quite bad that i was eating alone.

He was typically my best friend. As for hoodie and masky we had talk a few times casually and they sometimes leave toby on my care since he was annoying masky too much.

As for sally she knew about me so when noone is around she invites me to play tea party with her.

Overall i was happy and isn't lonely here. As for my sanity... It's fine. I could control it.

My room is pretty big for the normal pasta's since i have to be here all day. Its almost like a house.

I have my own bathroom where it has bathtub, shower, toilet, sink and a part where i can do my skin care.

I have a different room for my clothes.

I have a queen sized bed a tv infront of it and is connected to xbox. I have a full computer set for my gamings and had a table like Slenderman's office. I had a mini library full of books and mangas. I have a safe where i can put my weapons that i created.

I was snapped out of my daydreaming when i heard slemderman calling for me

I teleported outside his office and heard enter so i entered.

"Y/n child I'll be out for a while so please look at our home. Make sure to tell the proxies if there's any fight or anything that will ruin our home. Make sure to give them punishments and let the proxies handle how will they make them." He telepathly told me so i nodded

He signed me dismissed so i went back to my room .

I opened the hidden camera's all over our mansion but not inside the rooms. I give people privacy.

I watch the people around the house doing their things and i saw slenderman instructing them.

They all nodded and went back doing their things. I kept watching then for hours not until i saw jeff and jane was about to fight

Jane tried to shoot jeff with a gun while jeff just dodge it and slited jane's leg. The people ignored the two but i can't. I called masky and hoodie telepathically and told them the incident. They immediately stopped the fight and separated the two.

But jeff kept fighting masky's grip and went on to stab janes arm. He throwed his knife resulting jane to stunned back with a knife on her shoulder.

Jeez.

I used my powers to heal Jane's wound that shook all the pasta's. I sent jeff's knife back to his hoodie and hid it there where he usually put his knife

They were shock about it and looking around who could have done that.

The two proxies knows that it was me but shrugged it.

The two calmed down and slendy came back just in time.

I told the two proxies to let it slide so they didn't receive a punishment.

They are lucky i was kind.

I got hungry and went invisible. I went to the kitchen to grab my things and i teleported back.

The kitchen was empty and noone seemed to enter it i decided to cook

Slendy entered it and was quite astonish on me.

"Got bored? " he askes and i nodded

He helped me on cooking after that he called the people and i quickly grab my plate and teleported back to my room.

I felt them starting to eat so i started go eat too.

After that i putted my plate on the sink

I was so exhausted so after eating i fell asleep

To be Continued

Hi! I hope you enjoyed this first chapter.