Training: III

Yo.
_________________________________________

One could easily deduce that his 5 elements were responding to him while he was trying to bond with his Chakra. Suddenly debris on the ground started to defy gravity as they slowly flew up in the air vibrating wildly. The chakra was carrying them no doubt. Some of the rocks crumbled under the sheer pressure of chakra. The wind started to howl while lightning seem to be crackling now. Good thing they were here in Naruto's dimension or else ANBUs and Hokage would have panicked from the amount of chakra Naruto was releasing. Of course it was just on the surface. He had far..... far more than that.

Some time later,

Naruto groggily opened his eyes. What happened? Oh right. He met a freak who oddly enough looked like him and he was chained and tortured. He freaked out which would be an understatement. And suddenly he felt warmth & love and a waterfall came out of nowhere which transformed into a dragon and carried him. Pretty normal right.
.
.
.
.
.
NO. IT'S NOT.

Now,

So what was happening? Right. Naruto saw the dragon in front of him. He was looking at Naruto, his yellow eyes shining. There wasn't even eyeball in his eyes. Just shining yellow eyes. Beside him was a similar dragon however it was yellow in colour or more like golden with shining blue eyes.

"Uhhhh....." Confusion was evident in his voice. Naruto didn't even knew where he was. He neither felt hot nor cold. He neither was hungry nor thirsty. It was a different feeling. Like he was feeling content. Satisfied in his power. He could feel his own blood and chakra passing through him. However what unnerved him was the eyes of the two similar looking dragons. They felt like they were looking deeper at him or more like into his soul. Eyes were window to soul if one could read them properly that is. It felt like they are omnipotent. They know everything. About him, about his likes, dislikes, his darkest secrets, etc. Well, Naruto has to be a bit confident in order to get some answers.

"So....-" He stared at both of them for a bit. "- do I know you???" He raised an eyebrow. If possible, Naruto would have liked to touch them. He doesn’t know but he feels like he knows those two dragons.

The dragons as if understanding him bowed closer. Naruto who was alerted at first bought his hands together in cross form to guard himself. But then he saw that the dragons who were supposed to attack him, (according to him) were bowing down. As if his body knowing what to do, he raised both of his hands to touch the heads of the dragon who were bowing.

As soon as he touched their head, he was assaulted by the warmth and closeness of them. They have a bond.... not a strong one but there is nonetheless. This was pure. This was innocent. This was naïve. This was....
.
.
.
Chakra. His eyes widened in realisation. So this was his chakra. Warm & bright. He felt like he could stand and hug them forever. Being engulfed with them, it was a different form of warmth. Like that of both father and mother. Strict and loving at the same time. He let his hand roam around their bodies. Smooth. Too smooth. It was great. They were Chakra dragons if that was anything to scoff at. But they felt solid. Hmmm......

Outside,

Naruto was giving out soft ripples of chakra out of his body. Like small pulses travelling through the air faintly shimmering. Good thing he was not in Konoha or Danzo or Jiji would have noticed. ANBU are a pain in ass. They were strong and overwhelming. And by that Naruto meant the chakra pulse coming out frequently from the young Naruto's body. In a pattern after every few seconds. As it should be. Being the reincarnation of Asura, an Uzumaki and as the child of the prodigious Minato Namikaze, young Naruto like himself has alot of untapped and untamed potential. Enough to take on the 5 Kage and defeat them without Kurama.