The twin missions and God Arc begins

Yo. Let's get started!!!!

FACTS :

1.) In Japan, godfather simply named the child. Jiraiya's responsibility as godfather starts and ends with Naruto's name.

2.) So I've seen a decent amount of comments/posts ragging on this specific troupe for how bad it is [Civilian Council] but I honestly think it deserves more credit.

The civilians within the village have little to no say in the way the village is run, its leader and elder council is made up of Ninja, people, who for all intents and purposes, are living in an entirely different world.

Ninjas, for the most part, bring in commerce through missions and bounties, that is their way of making money for the village. Civilians bring in commerce through merchants, tradesmen (for example, a metalsmith), tourism, and small businesses/shops. While there are some exceptions, Ie. Yamanaka flower shop and events like the Chunin exams, ninjas would not be well versed in the civilian trades unless they're civilian born.

It makes perfect sense for there to be a council of civilians to advise the Hokage on matters pertaining to the civilian populace. It'd also make more sense for there to be people civilians could go to about civilian matters, ie. non-shinobi education, building/trade permits, real estate (Excluding clan grounds), civilian complaints, things not specifically related to the shinobi parts of the village.

-

The problem with the troupe is when writers make the council with the sole intent to attack Naruto and have them form a lynch mob. That would be overstepping on the civilian council's behalf and makes no sense.

-

TLDR; It makes sense for a group that takes up a minimum of 50% of the population to have some form of representation within the village. The concept isn't done justice when it's just used as a lynch mob against the MC.

Side note: This isn't meant to attack anyone who has said it's a bad storyline, I just wanted to give my two cents on the matter.

3.) Also did you know that Sasuke also showed more emotion in manga. He always blushed when a girl (mainly Sakura) mentioned him in team introduction. Also, he was more receptive to Naruto which is why his betrayal was far more heart breaking in manga. He wasn't some emo or douchebag. He was simply a broken child who saw the murder of his parents thousands of time. Here's the proof :

_________________________________________

"Niichan!!! Why did you use Transformation Jutsu anyways?" Konohamaru asked to Naruto who was henged as a kid of same age as of Konohamaru corps. They were in the library and the god-damn librarian hated him, so he had to henge.

"I'm training." Naruto deadpaned. Konohamaru missed the sarcasm.

Now many people would ask, what was Uzumaki Naruto even doing in a library?! Okay, he became a little nerd due to his future counterpart but that was not the reason why he was here. He was here because Konohamaru and his friends were making a badge for their group [Konohamaru Corps] in library and they lost it somewhere. That's right, it was not a shinobi library but rather a civilian library, you know where all boring subjects such as History, Civics, Geography, Physics, Chemistry, etc. There is also a kid's section, where Konohamaru Corps where looking for their badge.