My sweet sweet baby

Y/E/C — Your Eye Color

Lizzie's POV

"Babe why don't you go and find us a seat, don't worry I know your order" I said to my girlfriend. We decided to go on a date since we haven't been spending that much time together, outside of work that is. She passed me some cash "Okay sure." She was gone before I could give the cash back to her.

I'm looking around for Y/n and suddenly I see her with her ex, Carly. I don't usually feel jealous but I couldn't help but feel it. I trust Y/n, I do it's just her ex I don't trust. Even from a mile away I could see her flirting with Y/n, my Y/n. Y/n spots me and her face brightens up "Lizzie! Over here!" I walk over to her and set down our meal. "Babe this is-" "I know who she is." I interrupt her while glaring at her ex. Carly notices this and uncomfortably cleared her throat. "Anyways, I better get going" She chuckled nervously. Y/n waves at her silently saying bye with a smile on her face, but when she turned to me it disappeared.

"Babe, what was that?" You asked in disbelief. "What was what?" I crossed my arms and leaned back in my chair. "That interaction! Your tone and stuff! It wasn't nice!" You whisper-shouted. "Oh like she was? She was all over you! As if you weren't dating me, God knows what would've happened if I didn't come when I did." You looked at me skeptically. "Are you jealous?" I scoffed "I don't get jealous." I sank down my seat in embarrassment, looking down. "You are so jealous!" You laughed. "No, I'm not" I mumbled. "Aw my sweet sweet baby, you have no reason to get jealous." You stood up a little to pry my hands from my chest and held them in yours. "Lizzie, look at me." I looked up into your Y/E/C eyes, God I could stare at them all day.

"No one could ever compare to you, i mean have you seen you? You're an absolute goddess! You might as well be in a museum since your such a masterpiece to look at. I may be a bit stupid but I'm not that stupid to look at somebody else like that, I only have eyes for you and for you only. I am so over her and I'm so glad that I get to call you mine, so you have my word that you have absolutely no reason to get jealous at all, okay?" I smiled at your words, no one has ever said such words to me "I'm sorry, I just don't like the idea of someone else having their eyes all over you. And the thought of you being with someone else is just horrifying and it breaks my heart just to think about it. I mean you could do so much better." My voice breaking towards the end of my sentence. Your eyes softened at my words and you hands held my hands tighter "Babe, are you serious? You don't have to be sorry. And You're THEE Elizabeth Olsen! There is no one better than you, I can assure that. I could never, ever leave you for some other person. It's either you or no one. I fell in love with you, the one who makes me breakfast in bed, the one who comforts me when I'm sad, the one who'd watch movies with me even though you aren't very interested, the one who'd make me scream so loud at night." At that I blush, thinking you were done but apparently not.

"Who's eyes stare into mine with so much adoration, who's laugh could just make me delete Spotify because your laugh is music to my ears, who's lips feel so soft on mine it's like a drug and I'm so addicted, it's you who I fell in love with. And I will make it my duty to remind you every day that you are the love of my life, my soulmate, my other half, my person. I love you so much Lizzie, I mean it." At this point, I have tears running down my face, "Babe, I don't know what to say." You smile at me "You don't have to say anything, but we better get eating because the food's getting cold." We laugh. Gosh I can't wait to marry this woman.