(1)

For this story, I'm just gonna say it, it's gonna be a    r e a l l y    slow relationship--like first it's gonna be staring at each other for a bit long, next few chapters, it's gonna be flirting. So, you may have to be a bit patient for the satisfying feel once they start dating. Actually, I don't think these first few chapters are gonna even have any love stuff in it. It's just gonna be the first 15 minutes of the movie written in here, just to let you get led up to the next chapter where they are going to start getting close. So, I hope you aren't too disappointed. If you do want to skip this part, then you do you. Anyways, I'm gonna shut up and just let the story roll out.

Mr. Wolf/Wolfie: Hello~

Diane Foxington: Hello!

Mr. Snake/Snakey: Do I have to-

Mr. Piranha: Hola amigo!

Ms. Tarantula/Webs: Hey!

Mr. Shark: What's up!

Marmelade: Hello all you good people!

Police Cheif Misty Luggins: Hi?

People: Hello

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"I feel sorry for them."

"What?!" Wolf quickly reacted to those words, turning his full attention toward the fox displayed on the screen.

"The so-called 'Bad Guys' are really just second-rate has-beens. Behind their amateurish antics frankly unoriginal capers, I mean really, another bank? Is nothing but a deep well of anger,"

"I ain't angry, you're angry!" Piranha shouted, jumping up and down on the couch countless amount of times.

"...denial..."

"Not true!" Tarantula said angrily, as she crossed her arms and glared at the tv.

"...and self-loathing..."

"The only one I self-loathe is you." Snake hissed, pointing to the tv with his imaginary finger, a.k.a, tail end.

"And those are holes that no amount of cash or priceless art can ever fill."

The whole gang stared at the tv, hating on the fox for an absurd amount of time, before Snake questions, "What's on the Food Network?" 

Wolf quickly got offended by her words, by asking, "W-who is she to judge us?"

He started to growl silently, with his sharp teeth showing, continuing to eye Diane.

"And what could be more positive, than the Annual Good Samaritan Awards, where tomorrow I will present the Golden Dolphin to this year's goodest citizen?"

Wolf quickly turned off the tv, still scowling.

"I can't believe I voted for her!"

"You voted for her?!"

"What? She's good on climate change." Tarantula shrugged

Wolf then began to let out a small smirk, as he had thought of an idea.

"Wait, what's going on? You've got that twinkle in your eye." Snake said, also starting to smile.

Wolf got up, fixing his sleeves, as he asked, "Guys. Who's up for another job? A big one."