1

The sea was rough and harsh. The boat rocked back and forth, making the fish cage shake. Two teens were holding each cage to prevent the fish from falling. An adult seemed to be tired and looked at the two unfortunate teens. "I'm leaving this to you! Don't let it fall or I'll dock half your pay you guys!"

"Yes sir!"

"Yeah, yeah."

A male with blue hair dodged a fish that tried to hit him, meanwhile a female with [Hair Color] punched the fish and grunted. She volunteered to help her dear friend with work and avoid school. "Are you okay Iruma?" The male named Iruma was too busy dodging all the fish but eventually he responded. "I'm fine [Name]!"

Relieved and happy that her friend was safe, [Name] was about to focus on the job until she saw him slip and noticed a bunch of fish was about to cave the male in. Panicked, the girl ran to Iruma but fell due to the ship's movement. "Iruma!"

Then suddenly, the fish froze in place.

The two teens blinked in confusion but [Name] felt something wrapped around her body which caused her to look down and see rope wrapped around her. "Huh?" She looked around to see her friend in the same position as her. She looked forward to seeing an older man standing menacingly which made the girl smile out of anxiety. A habit of hers. "Huh? HUH?!" Iruma began to react which made the girl sweatdrop.

The man moved his hand and suddenly two signs were attached on the teens who looked down. 'Sold?' It took [Name] a minute to understand the situation and Iruma began to just freak out even more which didn't calm her nerves. "Sold?! What's going on?!" The blue haired male yelled which made the female furrowed her brows at the idea of being sold to a stranger.

The three vanished from the boat and began to float what seemed to be the sky. Iruma was asking questions such as 'where are we going?' and 'who are you' while [Name] was figuring out why she was sold.

She was a good kid, actually that was a lie. She was a horrible student. Always causing fights and just beating other kids her age. She was called a devil because of her horrendous behavior. She was a delinquent yet how she befriended Iruma was questionable to this day. What snapped her out of her mind was when the man began to speak in their language.

'Oh, I can understand the geezer.'

"I made it so you two can understand the demon language. Suzuki Iruma, [Last Name] [Name], this is the netherworld."

"Netherworld?"

"The realm of demons."

"Demo- Wait, I can understand you."

"Yes, I put a spell on you two. As you can tell I am a demon. The name is Sullivan. Iruma, [Name], your parents sold your souls to me." He chuckled. The two teens were in disbelief but Iruma got over it since his parents are scumbags but [Name], her parent's loved her but it seemed like they didn't since they sold her to a demon. "Is that so...? Why would they do such a thing..?" [Name] could feel anger rushing through her veins and sadness could be heard from her voice.

Iruma looked at his friend with concern. "[Name]..."

Sullivan didn't say anything and continued to fly.

"What's that?"

"My mansion."

"W-what are you going to do to us..?"

"Won't you be my grandchildren?"

The two teens looked at the demon with shock. "Say what?/Huh?"

"You see, I've been single and it's been my dream to have grandchildren! My friends always brag about theirs and it makes me jealous!" Sullivan crouched down to Iruma and [Name] height to grab their hands. "I'll buy anything you want, I'll take good care of you and spoil you. So do you agree?"

Iruma being the pushover he is, agreed but [Name] was staring at Sullivan. She was conflicted about this whole situation.The parents that 'loved' her sold her and gave her to a demon who wanted grandchildren which made the girl just upset. Walking up to a wall she smiled at the two before punching the wall, leaving a dent. Sullivan startled but her action jumped a bit while Iruma just gulped.

"I agree but one condition, Iruma gets spoiled hard! He never had any luxury to do whatever he wants and I want him to be happy!"

"Okay! That sounds like a good deal to me."

"[Name]..."

However it seems like things didn't end from there. Apparently Sullivan had one more trick up his sleeve. With a snap of his finger, the two teens had their clothes changed into uniforms.

"What's with the getup?" [Name] asked. Sullivan chuckled and looked at the two with a smile. "You two will be attending demon school!"

There was a moment of silence. "Ah, school. Fuck."

"Language!"