2

“Picture time!” Sullivan pointed towards the sign. “Iruma-kun, [Name]-chan please stand there.” The two teens walked over to the unreadable sign. “Next to this shit?”

“You really need to control that tongue of yours. It’s unladylike.” Sullivan placed a hand up and the sign letter changed to their language. “It can’t be helped. I just like talking this way.” The three took a photo but [Name] placed a peace sign behind her grandfather’s head which made her smile.

“Ah, I'm so happy! My grandkids first day! Iruma is so innocent and pure! [Name] is so tough and cool!”

[Name] and Iruma walked away from Sullivan but now began to walk next to the butler who had red cat ears. “So um, you’re Opera-san, right?” Iruma asked. “So this school..” “Look, right there.” Opera pointed at the fog which began to disperse. Whistling, [Name] saw how unique the school looked and couldn’t wait to see what it’s about. But Iruma on the other hand just wants to blend in and not cause any trouble.

“That’s the demon school Babyls.” A gust of wave flew over the two teens and looked up to see students of the school flying.

As the students walked into the school building, Sullivan patted the two teens on the back. “I have to get going, so I’m taking off.” “Huh?” Then the demon flew off at the speed of light, leaving the teens and Opera behind. “U-um, what about you, Opera-san?” Iruma asks but Opera just bow. “Have a good day.”

“Come on Iruma, we got this. After all, we got my strength.” [Name] chuckles and Iruma just couldn’t help but think on how screwed his day might be. As the two walked, a group of four noticed the two and called out to them. Iruma was nervous but [Name] had to be brave. “Yes?”

“The auditorium is that way.” The student with half colored hair and glasses pointed towards the way of the auditorium. “Oh, thank you.” 

“Hey now, something smells good..” A demon spoke. Both teens sweat in anxiety but Iruma was worse. ‘It’s a good thing that the old geezer put that perfume on us.’ The female thought to herself in relief. As the auditorium was filled with chatter, [Name] was about to speak to Iruma to calm his nerves but someone spoke. “Silence.” The chatter quickly died down and was replaced with silence.

[Name] saw a scowling man who just looked utterly exhausted and didn’t want to be there. ‘What a scary looking dude.’ “Thank you for waiting. It’s 6:06 am. We will now formally begin the entrance ceremony for the demon school Babyls.”

“All rise. It’s time to sing the school song.”

‘Oh a school song. Wait, Iruma and I don’t know it.’ [Name] thought and looked at Iruma who was still nervous.

As the demons began to sing their school song.

“Humans only exist to be our food. Suck them dry, soul, blood, flesh, and all. Tremble at the sound of black wings as we take flight. For we are demons. As this song pours forth from our red lips. Scream for us, for we are demons.” Iruma thought of not sticking out and [Name] thought just how cliche the song was.

“Now, let’s hear the principal's speech.”

“Yay! Our future demon king!”

‘Demon king? That’s a thing? I wonder who it is.’ [Name] thought.

“Iruma-kun, [Name]-chan! Grandpa is here!” Sullivan waved at the two teens. Iruma was in disbelief while [Name] was just slowly getting exhausted at this point from her grandfather’s surprise. “Iruma? [Name]?”

“The chair-demon’s grandkids?”

“Yes indeed! My grandkids come to this school and they are just so adorable. And this is the photo I took of…” Sullivan took out a big photo copy of the two teens with himself included. “With my grandkids!” Everyone began to chatter amongst themself about this new discovery and [Name] began to smile out of anxiety. ‘That geezer. I just wanna punch him.’