Introduction of Irene's

Josephine Irene lived in a large house, filled with her many brothers and sisters, all varying in age and personality. It was a chaotic home, but one that never ceased to entertain Josephine.

Carlos, Josephine's older brother, was just about to turn 21. He often picked on Josephine, and was very good at soccer. Or so he claimed.

Juno and Layla was Josephine's younger siblings. They were twins, 8 years old, and they got into so much trouble together.

Nico was Josephine's second older brother, and he was around 17 years old. He was the quiet type and he often kept to himself, but he always went to Josephine for advice and someone to talk to.

Mabel, Josephine's younger sister, was 13 years old. She matched Josephine in appearance and personality, being very spunky and energetic.

Josephine's parents, Julio and Marta Irene, spent their time and energy keeping their house organized and safe. Josephine was very grateful for her mother and father and her many siblings.

Josephine's Abuela Gina also lived with them. She was her father's mother, and she was a widow. Her husband had died a few years back, and she never quite got over his death. As much as she tried, it seemed that Josephine couldn't quite please her grandmother. Josephine was either "too messy", "too clumsy" or "too hardheaded". Often times Josephine found herself in tears because of something her abuela had told her.

But nothing could stop Josephine, not even her grandmother, from pursuing her dream.

Being only 15 years old, Josephine knew that she had not seen all that the world had to offer. She had lived in the small town of Valle de Cocora for most of her life, but she still was not quite satisfied. She wanted to travel the world, see oceans and mountains and sky scrapers.

She had not told anyone, but she had been saving her money to take a train to the North America the second she turned 18. It was supposed to be an exciting adventure, just her and the world, and Josephine couldn't wait.

hey guys!! this is my first ever fanfic story i've written. 

i'd really appreciate it if you would comment and give feedback so i can improve my future writing skills! 

i hope you enjoy the story and stay safe please <3. love you guys!