Chapter 6: Camilo

He had tried to kiss her, and then messed everything up. Camilo didn't want Mabel to be upset with him, and he didn't want Josephine to be mad at him.

I'm such a fucking failure.

Camilo had taken one look at the scene he had created downstairs, and then he'd run away to the one place he could be alone— his room.

The great thing about his room was the fact that it changed into his desire. He could sleep in a hammock in the middle of the jungle, if he wanted. Or on a tall bed, with a room fit for a king.

But now, since Camilo's emotions were so out of wack, the entire room reminded him of Josephine. It had her scent, it had pictures of her framed on the wall, of her aggravatingly beautiful curls and her devastatingly gorgeous smile, and the walls were painted with of her favorite colors (green, purple and orange). It even had an exact replica of her simple, twin bed in the corner of his room.

"Agh!" Camilo had cried when he'd entered the room. He couldn't help it— she was the only thing on his mind at the moment.

"Guess I'll have to go someplace else." He muttered, shutting the door quickly, and running the the second best place he could think of: Dolores's now empty room.

All of her things were gone, but her tall, king-sized bed. Her room had always been quiet, with her barren, sound proof walls and fluffy carpet, but Camilo liked it a lot. When he was younger, Camilo would go into her room when he had nightmares, and Dolores would let him sleep next to her all night long. Those nights he had always gotten the best sleep.

Now Dolores was gone, everything was messed up and Camilo didn't know what to do. So he collapsed onto Dolores's bed and began to cry. 

ooh camilo's pov, that was unexpected! poor guy, he's rly trying. i don't blame him, girls are so complicated haha.

please comment i would love to hear your feedback!

stay safe and i love you guys! <3