Avengers and Shields reaction

Fury walked into the room with the avengers following behind him.

"What do you want now, a director you know indeed to find Bucky before that traitor does. He will kill him. Buck is an innocent director. We don't have that much money so we can rebook flights so say what you need to quickly" steve said.

"Enough soldiers this concerns the traitor so hurry up and watch. Hill put it on." fury says.

"Agent hill what are you doing here i thought you were spying on stark industries." Natasha said.

"I was fired and almost shot dead by our former shield staff when Stark revealed the shield was rebuilding under fury, Coulson and i. Potts ordered my death, ''Hill said with rage. She never failed a mission and now she was supposed to secretly launder Stark industries money to shield accounts.

"FUCK WHOS GONNA PAY FOR NATHANIEL. I KNOW SHIELD DOESN'T HAVE THAT KIND OF MONEY. WHO GONNA PAY FOR LILLA AND COOPERS BILL " Clint yelled pulling his heart as Natasha caressed his arm making him calm down.

"WHY IS STARK DOING THIS FIRST MY PARENTS THEN MY BROTHER PIETRO AND NOW HE CANT LET ME LIVE HAPPY." Wanda cried as Clint and Steve cressed her trying to comfort her while Natasha sighed at the fake tears she was starting to hate wanda. She loved being the only female. The only female hero, the one the team would make sure was happy. The girl stark gave everything just to even look and put up with him.

Hill turned out the TV, and in it, was Ironman ,wonder woman,batman, flash and his team, arrow and his team, supergirl, green lantern, aquaman, war machine, the vision, Superman, his cousin supergirl and a few other also calling themselves the legends of tomorrow.

Superman has been a long interest for SHIELD. He is practically immortal, nothing hurts him. Yet all efforts to get him have failed. So have efforts to get Batman, and Wonder Woman. The former put some agents at the non-existent mercy of the Joker. That's why SHIELD never acts in Gotham now. Arrow wasn't needed due to agents barton even though mayor queen the ceo of queen consolidated was better and more resources he was like tony uncontrollable. The flash and his team including killer frost, vibe and more were beloved by central city and too many meta humans to try to take on. Not to forget the Harrison Wells who was outed to reverse flash later threatened to reveal sensitive shield information to the world that would have destroyed the shield. How the man knew this he didn't know. How the man knew his future initiatives like the avengers was a mystery but fury didn't want to go against that.

"Ironman, ironman, where have you been lately, after exposing the evil captain hydra. ?" asked Lois lane making natasha roll her eyes. she had to admit stark was good at turning arround the media to his side she shouldve expected nothing less. she should have sided with stark she couldve have become the future misses stark. a queen but she messed up what was she thinking choosing the dumb broke captain over the rich and intelligent man of iron 

"Why do you lie about our national hero, Ironman? He can't be hydra, your beliefs are wrong and just biased" J. Jonah Jameson asked making fury and the rogues smirk, J. Jonah Jameson was an asset he was paid by fury to make other enhanced trying to outshine the avengers his group look bad for example spiderman that ant has no reason being a hero and his only halting his avengers. His avengers must succeed if he wants to create something better than his predecessor Margaret carter did. It was why he allowed hydra to start it growth in shield when he came so he could destroy her legacy. Then he will build the avengers and create something better then her but that damn stark had to stop it and ruin it all.

"Ah you know. Around, helping some people. I have been hanging out with my friends, Batman, Wonder Woman, Superman and the others that are present here ." Tony replied, completely ignoring J. Jonah Jameson making him get mad. he should have piority like he did when stark was an avenger but that damn stark was ignoring him. he knows what to do he will make him public enemy number one.