PART ONE!!

Note: hey this is my first wattpad story!! So sorry if this isn't the best😭tbh I just made this for fun lmfao but anyways enjoy!! :D

4TH MAY// 1PM-
Y/N'S POV:

"You alright back there?" my dad spoke "you haven't talked much" he placed his hand on the top of the steering wheel.

"Yeah, I'm alright, just worried I guess..." I spoke as I leaned back into my seat, playing with my seatbelt. He let out a small chuckle. "What's so funny?"

"Oh uh nothing... you just sorta overthink everything aha! There's nothing to worry about- I'm sure school will be fine!" He replied, glancing at me through the rear view mirror.

"Yeah" I mumbled "of course it will" rolling my eyes, and letting out a small sigh.
——————————
NOTE:
Whenever I put '~~~~' it means the next day- or just later in the day! If it's not obvious I'll probably say how long it's been or the time :))
———————————

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
4TH MAY (still the same day) 5PM

Y/N'S POV:

I sat back into my bed. I didn't know how to feel. The new house was well...nice I guess.. but I still don't understand why we had to move to be honest. I know dad wanted to move here so that he could work with his 'best buddy' Mr Afton- or something like that. But was it really worth it? I mean I had to leave all my friends behind just for him to work with HIS friend.

"Hey!" My dad spoke, knocking on the door "may I come in?" I glanced over at the door, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, just be careful when you walk in! There's some boxes near the door!"
He opens the door and slowly walks inside, trying not to knock over any of the boxes beside it.

"So..how's the new room?"
Pft like you care. "Meh...it's alright I guess...thanks for asking" I spoke, glancing around the room, awkwardly.
"Ah alright, cool! I'm gonna go make some dinner, how does pizza sound?"
"Ooo yum! Yeah, sounds nice" I replied, forcing a fake smile across my face.

He smiled to my reply, grabbing the door handle but turning around and saying " oh yeah...I forgot to tell you! The Afton's are coming round for dinner tonight! You know.. to welcome us to town!" Jeeze thanks for the warning.

"Oh your friends family, right?" How could he had forgotten to tell me that? I looked like a mess and probably had any time to get ready!

"Yeah! Um you might wanna get out of your pjs tho" he looked me up and down, with a frown on his face. Well no shit Sherlock.

"Yeah.. you haven't even told me anything about them as well!" I said, standing up, arms crossed.

"My bad... I'll tell you after you get changed!" He cracks a smile and walks out, shutting the door behind him. Great! Just great! What am I supposed to wear? Not like I'm a fashion icon or anything but I wanna at least look representable..so I won't embarrass my father.

I spent a while looking through some of my  boxes to find some clothes- yea I haven't even put them in my wardrobe yet. But at least I found some decent clothes! A white top, some jeans and a black belt with a red and black checkered jacket. This was...nice, nothing too special and nothing scruffy ig. I quickly got changed into it and brushed out my h/c hair.

I then walked down the stairs.
"Hey dad!" I walked over to the kitchen.
"Oh hey y/n, you look nice" he smiled "they'll be here in a few minutes, I've already set up the table and food!" He spoke.
I glance over to the table to see seven plates set out.
"There will be seven of us, right?" I glanced back over to him, placing my hands on my hips.
"Yeah! I probably have some time to tell you about them now!"

——————————
NOTE: IM SORRY THAT FELT SO RUSHED💀 HOPEFULLY THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE ABT ANYTHING ATM!! :)
ALSO PLEASE TELL ME IF Y'ALL HAVE ANY TIPS FOR WRITING A FIRST STORY!! THANK U

// 707 words