Kakashi (Modern)~I Can't Wait to See You (Part One)

requested by kxkxshx on wattpad!

"Hey! How was work?" You asked Kakashi over the phone. You facetimed every night before bed because it helped the both of you sleep better. You've been in a long distance relationship with Kakashi for two years now and he was saving up to move to your city.

"It was alright, I'll have enough for the moving truck when I get paid tomorrow and I already put in my two weeks notice last week." He said, taking off his mask.

"I can't wait to finally see you in person.. I don't know what I'm gonna do first." You laughed. He smiled widely.

"You'll probably scream when I pull up and you'll jump into my arms and start crying." He said in a teasing voice.

"Predicting my moves already?" He chuckled and nodded.

"I can predict mine too." You raised an eyebrow at him.

"Oh yeah? What will you do after I jump into your arms? Hm?" You questioned him.

"Hmm... Well to be honest I'll probably be a little emotional but I'll probably spin you around and then kiss you." You blushed when he mentioned kissing you.

"I'd like that. I'd like that a lot actually." You smiled. He grinned before blushing slightly.

"I'm glad to hear that, Y/n. I was worried you would feel awkward about it after living so far apart for so long." You let out a slight gasp.

"No! I don't feel awkward about that at all! I want to kiss you! Us living apart for so long has made me so excited to finally see you in person, that it physically hurts. I can't wait for us to live together." He was shocked by your outburst but his expression softened.

"You want me to kiss you?" He asked. You furrowed your eyebrows together because you just said you did.

"Yes. I want you to kiss me."

"Then I'll kiss you. I'll kiss you as many times as I can." You felt your neck grow hot. Kakashi noticed your intense blush and bit his lip slightly.

"You're blushing, Y/n." You set your phone so that he could only see the ceiling fan.

"Well.. Yeah! I mean just the thought of-"

"Kissing me? Y/n we've been together for two years now." He chuckled.

"I know that! And no, not the kissing but-" his deep chuckle cut you off.

"Is it the way I said I would kiss you? How I said 'I'll kiss you as many times as I can.'?" You felt your cheeks burning. You had been with this man for two years but the implication of possibly making out with him set your heart ablaze.

"Baby, pick up the phone please. I want to see your face." You hesitantly picked up the phone and saw Kakashi give you a warm smile.

"I understand if you're nervous about our physical pace. It will be new territory for us and if you want to take it slow when I get there then we can-"

"No! That's not what I'm worried about! I- I-" Kakashi's eyes widened at your sudden outburst.

"The idea of kissing you makes me happy but the thought of making out with you.. I can't describe that, but I want that more than anything. I want to be close with you-" Kakashi raised an eyebrow and you blushed furiously.

"Kakashi, I love you more than anything in the world. It's just we've never discussed anything like this so I'm a little bashful because of it. I'm okay to take that next step with you because we've been together for so long." You said.

This time it was his turn to blush. He let out a slight cough as he felt his neck and ears grow hot.

"Oh, I- Okay. I'm ready for that next step too, Y/n.. I love you too.. More than anything." He spoke with a genuine smile on his face. You couldn't help but smile as your blush deepened. Did we basically confirm that we'll be intimate? I think we just did.. You felt really hot all of a sudden and you could tell Kakashi was also feeling warm. The blush on his face gave it away.