Introduction

Heyyy y'all!

If you follow me, hey love! 🫶🏾 However, if you're a new reader then hey, hey, heyyy! I'm Chantel, nice to meet you! ✌🏾

Naruto is my favorite Anime of all time, so I'm too excited about writing this fanfic!

This is Sasuke x Black Reader too so that's super RARE! (As far as pronouns I will be using she/her)

Will there be any lemons?🍋 Well.....I'm mostly leaning towards yes but I'm not really sure, so if I decide to do one I did put this story as mature, so this story is definitely for mature readers!

I'll give y'all a little run down about you and your background:

You was pretty much alone with no knowledge of where you came from nor who your parents are, until an Uchiha took you under his care.

The Uchiha that took you under his wing is Shisui's older brother (I created the older brother of course) and you looked up to him as your father.

Since you're forever grateful for the Man that raised you, you claim your last name to be Uchiha.

You and Sasuke were close as kids of course, but slowly grew apart when he left the village. You both share the same pain from the massacre, but Sasuke still pushes you away in the end. However, that doesn't mean you still don't care about him deep in your heart.

Far as appearance you have a blindfold on because you have the sharingan on both eyes (which would be explained in the story) however your sharingans is different than any other Uchiha. The color of your sharingans have the same colors but reversed. (So it's black but have red tomoes instead)

You also have a black bladed katana as a weapon, use fire ball jutsu and can use lighting style (not the chidori, but all your lighting attacks are black)

Couple years after Sasuke left the village you ended up going rogue yourself, becoming an known vigilante in some villages.

Until, Sasuke finds you of course~

(I do NOT own Naruto or any of the characters except for the ocs that I plan on creating. Other than that Naruto is own by Kishimoto himself!)

Now since that's out of the way, are you ready?