Chapter 1

.
.
.

"Sasuke?"

"Sasuke?"

"SASUKE!"

The reality hits the Uchiha as he notice that his red haired teammate is awfully close to him. Sasuke looks around in the slightly dark hideout and see that his other teammates, Suigetsu and Juugo also looking at him with concern. He was deep in thought, replaying that struggled mission he went through with Killer Bee.

Sasuke would think about different possibilities that he could've done to actually beat him. His team was strong no doubt. However, the back of his mind is telling him that something is lacking.

But what is it?

Sasuke held up his arm in a defensive way.

"You're too close, Karin..."

Karin huffed and place her hands on her hips.

"You've been spacing out for days now, what's wrong with you?" Sasuke closed his eyes. "Nothing" he said dryly as he brushed pass her. "C'mon man, I've seen you sulk before but this is different" Suigetsu groaned. "You know if there's anything bothering you...." Juugo begins. Sasuke looks over his shoulder and set his eyes on his team.

"No, whatever I'm thinking isn't any of your concern"

Sasuke walks out the hideout. The sky is dark, gloomy and it looks like it's going to rain at any time now. The cool breeze begins to blow, making Sasuke's famous Uchiha collar move around slightly. He was beginning to enjoy the peace until he heard someone behind him. It sounded like a abnormal wind and it caught Sasuke's attention.

"Sasuke Uchiha...."

Sasuke turns and look behind him. It was "Madara" teleporting himself behind Sasuke using his Kamui. "What is it?" Sasuke said firmly. Madara tilts his head and stood there quietly for awhile before answering.

"It seems you have a lot on your mind...."

Sasuke scoffs lowly and look off somewhere else.

"What seems to be the problem?" Madara asked. Sasuke let out a sigh and keep his gaze somewhere else. "Ever since that ambush with the 8 tails, I feel as though something is....lacking" Madara dims the one eye that expose through his mask, showing he's gaining interest in Sasuke's concern.

"I'm starting to believe that the team I set up is yet completed" Sasuke sighed. "What are you going to do now?" Madara asked. Sasuke went silent. He didn't want to admit, but it was time for him to reopen his past, a different kind of past.

"I'm going to find my last member" Sasuke answered as he look at the masked man with a intense glare.

Next Day