Chapter 2

Enjoy

Enjoy
.
.
.
.

"If it isn't Sasuke Uchiha...."

You and Sasuke stared at each other. Your first thought is that he's definitely grown up. His eyes more sharp and that's not even the only thing that's sharp, his jawline is in competition. Pointing out the obvious, Sasuke gotten quite taller but other than that he's still the same Sasuke you always knew, from appearance that is.

Team Taka wouldn't dare to speak at the moment. They're more curious about what's going to happen than anything else. The other thing they're worried about is who exactly are you to Sasuke.

"Y/n..." Sasuke called out. His teammates next to him were all staring at each other and the scene had the whole bar on pause for this moment.

You tilted your head to the side, "I'm surprised you still remember my name" Sasuke kept his usual gaze, but that didn't fool you. You knew it offended him.

"You're coming with me" Sasuke demanded.

"I'm not going anywhere with you" you said calmly, but your face was scowling at him. Sasuke took one step forward, "you don't have a choice" you scoffed with a slight chuckle from his audacity.

"I don't have a choice?" You repeated. You looks at him as you face slightly scrunched up. "All these years that you pushed me away and you show up randomly thinking you can boss me around?!" You exclaimed. "You must be out of your fucking mind!"

"Hey! Don't talk to Sasuke Kun like that!!" Karin yelled. She quickly steps forward as she intervenes. You looks at her with a nonchalant glare then looks at her up and down.

"This your girl, Sasuke?" You said calmly. "Yes!" Karin snapped.

"No" Sasuke corrected.

"Karin you need to step back. This is obviously something personal they got going on" Suigetsu warned. "No! I won't let her disrespect Sasuke like that!" Karin said through gritted teeth. You look at Sasuke.

"Sasuke..." You warned. "She thinks she's so tough!" Karin scoffs. "Karin, stand back." Sasuke commanded. He's not trying to let anybody get between you and him. If you was going to fight anybody it was going to be him and him only.

"I'm not taking no for an answer. Come with me, Y/n." Sasuke repeated firmly this time. "Fuck You!" You yelled as you grabs onto the chair then flips off of it before tossing the chair at Sasuke quick.

Sasuke does a quick leap and place his foot on the chair in mid air before hopping off of it and heading his way to you, shooting at you with a Chidori Spear. You roll out of the way making Sasuke miss then spins towards him and aims at his head for a high kick.