ONE (ROSEMARRY)

Hi guys im RoseMarry HeartValentine.

Im going downstairs to watch tue news.

News Reporter:  "Stay inside ur homes, lock the doors and windows because an zombie apocalypse is going on. Stay safe and be careful an-Ahhhhhhh." That was the last thing she said before the zombie bit her.

Oh my gosh, im only 14 and on my own how am i supposed to live against an apocalypse. Calm down Rose ur dad is a fighter of all the diffrent kinds of fighting and he tought you all of it. Youre mom is the best doctor here and she tought you how to be a doctor as well.

You can do this Rose.

*5 hours later*

I should get going.

*3 hours later*

?: "Hello little human. Lets taker her with us, the king may want her." After that they knocked me out.

* 4 hours later*

?:"Hello little human. Wake the heck up." He said harshly i woke up to find a sexy guy with a crown. I then get up for him to harsly say follow him.

*3 hours later*

?:"Hello you must be the human, my name is Aiden. How about you?"

"Im RoseMarry. Are you a zombie?"

Aiden:"Yea i am."

"How are you so nice but ur kings not?"

Aiden:"He needs a kid and wife to make him feel complete, hes a king hes busy but just wants a family of his own to love but his inner zombie has not come out and talked to him. So he hasnt found his mate yet. And the love of his life cheated on him." He said so sad.

I feel bad forthe king.

"He really wants a family this bad?" I asked he ansered with a nod. "What if i gave him what he wanted..." He looked suprised. "He wants a family so i can give him one, i only want one thing in return."

Aiden:"What is it?" He asked.

"I want him to call all his zombies and the ones his zombies created to not attack anymore people. And to leave the humans alone."

Aiden:"Ok, ill make you an appointment."