TWO (VINCENT)

I heard a knock on the door so i answered with a come in.

Aiden:" My king, i got wonderful news!"

"Well what is it?"

Aiden:"The girl you had Ken and jayden kidnap has agreed to marry you and have a family with you under a condition."

"Well what is it!" I said getting really excited i was going to have a child soon.

Aiden:"The condition is 'she wants you to take youre zombies and the zombies ur zombies created toleave humans alone."

"Ok bring her in!" Now im really excited Im gonna be a dad and a husband!

After he brought her in he bowed and left.

"Hello." I couldn't stop my smile and what surprised me she smiled back.

Rose:" Hello my name is RoseMary, but you can call me Rose." She said so kindly.

"Well i herd about ur condition and i approve so when are you ok to marry me."

Rose:" Any time you like."

"Ok tomorrow then and right after we can have a child!" I said excitedly while she just giggled and nodded.

Rose:"My King maybe we shoul-"

"What did you just call me?"

Rose:"My King..."

"Never call me that again, you will call me by my name Rose. My name is Vincent and you shall call me Vincent. Ok?"

Rose:"Of course. I didnt mean to affend you, im sorry Vincent." She said so scared and sad not only that but she was holding her arm up like a shield.

"I wont ever lay my hands on a women so stop acting scared plus ur my bride." I said trying to hide the fact i was pissed of bc she was scared of me. Who abused her.