Patty boat

{ 1999, November 6 }

" Patty boat, patty boat, patty boat! " This is the sound of Apple and Onion being excited. They're going out in a Patty boat. A Patty boat is a pedal boat. A boat that moves while pedaling with your feet.

Now They're singing what on top their head and clapped their hands until they're at their stop.

" Patty boat! "

" Don't ya know... "

" You make heart float! "

" ( Up in the air, up in air! ) "

" And the way you just don't care "

" makes my hair flares up! "

" ( The way! The way! The Who? The Way! The Way!) "
" The Way! "

" Now we're there! "

Apple and Onion were now at their stop, on the patio with a patty boat on the side. " Prettiest first! " gentlemanly Apple, " Well, that will you! " giggle Onion. The prettiest both held hands and jump in the boat together, both being first.

Yes. They're a couple. For a good strong months now. It felt like years they say. They're real happy together.
.
40 minutes later, Their leg warned out. Good thing They stop for a break. " Who knew that this will an work out! " Sweat Apple, " Eh, it that bad, " Signed Onion, They rest in middle of the River, under the hot sun.

It was nice and quiet. A lot of flowers and frogs, and birds too!

A tiny bird landed on their boat and tweeted at them. " Aw! Hi little birdie! " Adored Apple as He gently rubbed the birds with his big hands. Than out of the blue. The bird flew away. " um, okay bye. " waved Apple,

" that was. Something, " pause Onion, " Any Who, We should be heading back now. " Said Apple, " What!? Already? " " Onion. It been 42 minutes and I'm warded out, I wanna go home. We do this later. " " Oh my roots, you do this all the time, Every time you say later, you never wanna do it later and you always wanna stay at the house than I'm stuck in the house because I want to go anywhere without you!"

" That does sound like me. " " Apple! " " Okay! Okay. We'll go a little longer. But that's it! " and Again Onion wins the argument with his nagging technique.

Apple stirred the boat to River path and The middle of it where a tall tree stood to the side wear all it's long leaves hanged off the tree and than dipped into the water.

" That a pretty tree. " gazed Apple, " I might draw that later, ". The boys was peddling close to the tree. " Appy. " asked Onion " Yes Honion? " " Will you hold my hand, please? " " Onion we are dating. Dating. You do not have to ask me for kisses or hugs or anything like that, you can do it anytime you want to without asking. " stated Apple, Onion smiled and grabbed Apple's hand, than give some sugar on the cheek, " You know how I always feel like I have to ask. " Said Onion as he nuzzle on Apple.

Funny to think how they were literally just fighting 20 second ago and now being fluffy and sweet with each other.

Any who, now they were right in front of the Vines of Leaves and was Finna go through it. And inside was unthinking. Hundredths of Birds Flew over and turns out the flowers actually grew inside of the tree not outside. And it glorious.

Apple spotted the bird who tweet them earlier. " Baby! Look its little birdie! " pointed Apple, the bird spotted them as well and tweeted that all the little birds dropped a lot and lots flowers and flower petals in the boat, and filling up too.

" Is this a new way how birds attack? " asked Apple, " I don't think they're attacking, They're being sweet. " smiled Onion, The bird showered Apple And Onion all type of colors of flowers.

They threw in Rose, tulips, dandelions, daisies, Sunflowers, all kind of Flowers!

Little birdie flew on the boat with two flowers wrapped up like ring in its beak.

The we're giving them a tiny wedding! " Apple They think we're married! " Onion got so excited, he Kissed Apple everywhere on his face, leaving lip gloss marks every were on Apple's face, " Onion slow down! I'm not going anywhere! " laugh Apple as he was being tickled by Onion's sugary lips. Apple then Kiss Onion back on the Lips.

After Apple and Onion were done their lovey Doveyness, Apple took a ring out of birdie's beak " I, Apple Stemonten, promise to love Onion and care for Onion, and Appreciate Onion, until the end of the Earth. " pledge Apple as he slip the ring on Onion finger, Onion grab the ring out of Out of Birdie beak " I, Onion Rootonten, Also promise, to love Apple, care of Apple and appreciate Apple, until the very very end of the earth. " pledge Onion as he slip the the ring on Apple's finger.

Than they Kissed each other and all of the birds cheered and flipped their wings and tweeted, as The pre married boys pedaled their way out the tree, " bye little birdie, " waved Apple " and thank you so much as well! " thanked Onion,

Now they back the patio where they started from the beginning, With a house full of Bouquet in a boat.

As Apple hop out the patty boat,They walk back to home holding holding hands,

" I love you Apple, "

" I love you too, Onion "

Fin.
( the end )

Word count: 899