Chapter 26🖤

I'm waiting at the entrance infront of the boys locker room for Chase, several boys have done came out ignoring me as they walk past me.

That's okay with me, all I want is to talk to Chase and head home. It's been a hectic day for me honestly.

I'm keeping things from my parents and also keeping things from my friends. I have never kept anything from none of them and it's definitely weighing on me right now, I feel like crap.

I pull out my phone checking to see if either of my parents have messaged me and I smile when they don't. I'm actually happy about that so I don't have to lie again.

A few minutes later Chase walks out and doesn't even look my way.

"Chase" I call out hoping that will stop him in his tracks but it doesn't.

What the flipping heck is this?

"Chase!" I shout out again beginning to jog to catch up with him, I notice that he is tenced and his hands are balled into fists and I'm trying to figure out what happened that has him so worked up.

"Didn't you see me?" I asked in a rush as I try to calm my breathing for a moment. It's too hot for me to be rushing around like this.

Don't make me have to pull out my inhaler right now, I'd be so embarrassed.

He stands with his back to me for a few seconds before turning around with a big smile on his face.

Thank god!

He isn't mad at me if that smile tells me anything.

All the negative thoughts wash out of me in a instant when I see his smile.

"I'm sorry baby I didn't" He says and walks up to be pulling me in his arms, leaning his head down I feel his lips touching mine gently.

Butterflies are swarming inside my stomach right now and I slowly wrap my arms around his neck and try to deepen the kiss without embarrassing myself.

I never really kissed a dude before and I just hope I can do it right at least I hope he likes the way I kiss. It would be bad if he didn't.

He must like it though because his arms come around me tightly pulling me against his body as he slowly pushes his tongue into my mouth kissing me deeper for a few seconds before pulling away from me.

"It's okay" I say, as I try to catch up with my breathing. That was amazing, I love the way his lips feel on mine, everytime I just want more and more of this man and I can't stop myself.

"Did you watch me baby girl?" He asked me as he grabs my hand leading me towards the parking lot.

"I did. I waved at you" I told him, not really sure if he had seen me or not, I thought he did but maybe he didn't.

"I didn't see" He mumbles as he squeezes my hand tighter inside of his and leans over kissing my head as we walk.

We finally reach the parking lot and I see Kim and Sarah are waiting, thank God. I really didn't want to have to call my parents for a ride home I know they are sleeping right now and both have to work tonight.

"You ready to go Rav?" Kim asked as soon as she sees us.

"Yeah I'm ready-" I don't get to finish what I was saying because Chase cuts me off.