Chapter 5: Sparks

Author:"Welcome everyone to another chapter of Ruby Rose x (OC) Yuji Ishimura VOLUME 7! I hope you guys are having a great day today as always and let's get the reading started!"
——————————————————
I'm Atlas dorms Sara, Iris and Alex are sleeping as for Yuji he was turning and tossing as he was sweating, he then shot up breathing heavily.

Yuji:"That dream again. But it ends differently."

He remembered who it start. The same and end, the same but there was more, he saw his friends dead laying on the floor including his girlfriend. There was tears running down on his face as he wipe them off and got out of bed and get ready. As he got out of the bathroom he look as his scroll.

Yuji:"Let's still late*sighed*Well... Time to meditate."

He put his scroll back and went to the training room to meditate, and to enhance his Aura even more, as he was doing this, Penny walk bye and and saw him floating in mid-air. She saw his body glowing in his Aura, as it glows faintly, there was sparks coming out, then suddenly the Aura starts to flicker as his magic starts to show, ice, fire and sparks of lighting coming out. But, Penny didn't know that Yuji is remembering his dream seeing all of his friends gone lifeless as tears are coming down then saw Ruby that which break his meditation as he falls to the ground. He opened his eyes and look around to see where he is at, when sighed in relief but still crying when he remember what happen in his dream.

Penny:"Yuji?"

Yuji turn to see her looking at him with a worry look as he got up to his feet.

Yuji:"Hey Penny I didn't know your--."

His eyes caught the floor to see it burnt and frozen also there was few sparks on the floor.

Penny:"What happen? I saw floating and ice, fire and lighting coming out of you."

Yuji:"It's nothing, Penny I was just meditation. I just remembering something old."

Penny:"It don't sound like nothing? You seem... Hurt. And crying."

A tear fell on his, as he released he wipe it off and calm himself down and look at, Penny.

Yuji:"I'm okay, surly I am. We should wake up everyone."

As he past Penny she stop him by jumping in front of him, he was surprised to see this.

Penny:"Tell me what's wrong?"

Yuji try to say something but sighed in defeat.

Yuji:"Okay, sense you know who I am. And my team, Jaune, Ren, Nora and Team RWBY knows these dreams."

He leans on the wall and start talk about his dream.

Yuji:"I keep having the same dream again and again and again. Where I was a child with my mother's place, I was holding this crystal in my hands. When mother found out she... Let me keep it, I don't know why. Then Issac took me and tested on me... Then it turn to seeing my friends, my family died and I... Didn't. This part is new, know one knows, except you."

He try to hold his tears as the best he could, but failed. As he was crying, Penny playa hand on his shoulder as he looked at her.

Penny:"Hey it's okay, I make sure that never happens, because you can count on me, I'm combat ready and I'll protect my friends, Yuji."

Yuji:"*chuckles And wipe tears*Sure and I'll do the same. It's good to have you back Pen."

After hearing this, Penny give Yuji a crushing bear hug which can be heard as his back cracks.

Yuji:"Penny... Back... Breaking."

Penny:"Oh, I almost forgot."

She let go of, Yuji as he starts to crack his back.