⇱One⇲

Starting a new school in the middle of the year never works out, and is always a disaster. Not to mention all the stigma with body images. I've moved to 12 different towns due to my mom's work. They move her around way too much.

 That means I have attended 12 different schools, and this new one is my 13th. I have only ever attended public schools but my mom's work is funding me to go to this preppy private school. They even have uniforms I have to wear. That becomes another problem. My whole life I am what you would say is overweight. I kept getting bullied in my previous schools abt it, but ive never let it get to me.

The only person i need to remind me as my bff since childhood, Wally. He has been with me through thick and thin. The only one that understands how hard it is to move because his dad works with my mom. We always move together, and our houses are always in view from each other. 

I don't know what I would do without him, he is my rock and shoulder I can cry on. He is like my brother.

"Do you have my uniform washed yet?"

" Sorry not yet, I have been busy preparing for the new office. But I'll do it before I go to sleep."

"Thanks mom!"

I sat back down in my bed to fill out the rest of my registration papers. I noticed some lights on acrosed my bedroom window. 

They were covered by thin blinds almost see through. I saw a figure standing in the window that looked like a man taking off his shirt. I turned my head back to not be a peaky blinder. I mean everyone has got to have their privacy.

I finished with the papers and went to freshen up before bed. A shower and 2 mins of brushing my teeth later, I scurried into my sheets. Lights were still on in the person's bedroom window. 

It was 1am and that person is still up? It made me curious and there wasn't really a reason. I yawned and decided it was time to get my beauty sleep for the next 13th first day.

I woke up to my alarm bursting with noise. I slammed my hand in my night stands to shut it up. I stood up and took a look in the mirror while deciding to brush my teeth. I got a text from my mom saying " Sorry hunny! I took off to work but I didn't get a chance to wash your uniform. You just have to use the smaller one. Sorry!"

"Well shit."

I put on the smaller uniform and let's just say it was very snug. I couldn't even bend down to sit. I sucked it up and went outside and headed to the bus stop. Since my mom left earlier, I have to use the public bus. I prayed that no perverts where one there.

"HEY!"

I jumped and looked back behind me.

"Wally!!"

"Hey shortie, walking to the bus too?"

"Yeah, although i'm sad we cant walk together from my house"

This is the first time our families moved on different sides of twins and me and wally are going to different schools.

"And not going to the same school."

"Yeha, I know but look at you, miss preppy."

"Oh calm down."