Note

I Love all the comments on the first stuck book ! And i love how on chapter 11 , even before it was said that Chris is Masky everyone is commenting their shock on how Chris Is Masky XD

Btw , Someone said something about a celebrity named Tim being better for the book cause the original story has Tim , and so yea i thought i'd clear up a few things :

1- when i started the book i had no idea what Marbel Hornets was , the only reason i made the book is because i promised my friend Nisreen_ that if she made a wattpad account , i'll make her a glee fanfic and i didn't want to have to write a complicated plot about teens in high school struggling with pretty much every aspect of their lives and/or being total jerks to people who are different or gay of whatever ( this is the part where i give a speech about LGBT rights just like every other writer does , but honestly i'm not doing that cause the fact that i have to defend them every time i speak of them is like labeling them as different or whatever , i think everyone reading this already knows that being gay or bisexual or whatever is normal and ... Did i just give a huge speech about LGBT rights while trying to avoid a huge speech about LGBT rights ? Ok Ugh God i'll say it ! Being gay isn't wrong , people who bully are bad . Now that that's over with ) so yea uh ... Instead of writing that i decided on a creepypasta fanfic featuring Chris Colfer , it was a bonus since Nisreen_ is awesome and can handle fangirling over both Chris and Masky so yea , that's why Masky isn't Tim .

2- i only watched a few entries of Marbel Hornets to make the second trailer for the first stuck book .

3- I'm not a fangirl i don't really keep up with everything that happens in the creepypasta/glee worlds .

4- Even if i did watch Marbel Hornets , it wouldn't mean anything because i'm the author , and that's the whole point of being the author ! I can change whatever i want , sorry guys but i have complete power over this !

Ok so what else can i add ? Uh ... Well i have 2 Stuck trailers on Youtube so you can check those out .

And now about updating .

Here's the thing , i only have 2 days if school left and then final exams and then i have a month off for studying and the Exams for the state. These exams decide my future . I CANNOT GET LESS THAN AWESOME GRADES ! I'm top of my class i can't backtrack now , i really want to get into English Literature at the Lebanese University and that takes good grades on State exams so yea i might not update soon . Sorry .

I really love you guys and i love this book but a girl
Gotta do what a girl's gotta do . Don't worry about me i'm sure i'll have tons of fun stuck in my house with over 10 subjects to memorize and ... Excuse , gotta go cry . Bye :)