SYNOPSIS

People who knew Adonios Wells always described him as white privileged, arrogant, conceited narcissist.

Adonios grew up in riches as a single child of his mother. Well about his dad, his dad's topic is kinda off-limits.

Since his birth, Adonios has never been said no. He wants a pony, he got a pony. He wants a telescope, he got a telescope. He wants a car at 10, he got a car at 10. His mother, sometimes, goes all out to make his small dream come true. So by the time he turned 13, he was so sure that he was some god who has to be worshipped by everyone around him.

" He is a bully."

" I hope both sides of his pillow is warm at night."

" I usually saw him checking himself out in the mirror. "

" He doesn't date. He thinks no girl in the universe is worthy of his beauty."

" When I was a kid, I thought he was cool but now I think of it, he was just a spoiled kid throwing tantrum and had daddy issue."

So when he dies at ripe age of 23 and stands in front of hell's door, he was shocked because he was convinced he deserved a lavish spot in heaven right next to the God.

So when he questions the Satan himself, he is given two options. Either repent all of his sins within 30 days and enter the door of heaven and in case of failing to do so, be granted eternity of life in hell.

He is given a dog, who can speak and keep records of the sins he has repented, as a sidekick. 

30 days, 30 unknown task. 

Will Adonios succeed?

Please vote and comment.
Please share your thoughts and opinions.