ii. 𝒃𝒓𝒖𝒊𝒔𝒆

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 two ⋆。˚ ⁀➷
❛❛ B R U I S E ❜❜

୭̥⋆*。|   MASON WAS MAKING his way towards an empty table, still with no luck of making any friends

୭̥⋆*。| MASON WAS MAKING his way towards an empty table, still with no luck of making any friends. although he wouldn't expect anyone to want to be friends with someone like him, being anti social, asexual and gay. he took a deep breath in, reminding himself to just take a moment for himself.

although he did took notice of a trio that sat next to him in one of his classes that seemed to be pretty nice boys, he was just too shy to talk to them. they seemed pretty close and he didn't want to interfere with that. from his memory, their names were tao, issac and charlie.

speaking of charlie spring, the other day the boy had caught a glimpse of mason's pins on his messanger bag and the spring boy turned to mason with a sweet smile. "your pins are really cool, I love them." he had whispered towards the raven haired boy's way.

mason was caught off guard, surprised that charlie didn't make fun of them since so many people had already. he had his pride, stranger things, gravity falls, harry potter, and many other different pins that took him quite a while to collect.

he turned to the boy, a small smile tugging at his lips. "thank you." he whispered back softly.

charlie just grinned at him, giving him a nod before whispering back a quiet, "of course."

other then that small exchange, he hadn't talked to charlie after that.

he was brought out of his thoughts as a huge ball made contact with his face out of nowhere. he heard a few gasps around him as a familiar voice exclaimed, "oh my god!"

mason rubbed his face, his cheeks flushing red when he heard the rugby teams roaring with laughter. he clenched his jaw tightly, an irritated look overtaking his features as turned to glare at the person who happened to throw the ball, nick nelson.

jesus christ, don't cry, don't cry. . .but shit this hurts!  mason thought to himself desperately.

"I am so sorry, mason! I didn't mean to hit you!" the rugby player apologized quickly, rushing over to mason and watching as the younger boys expression slightly softened.

mason rubbed the side of his face, looking away from the ginger as he tried to get his jumbled thoughts together. "whatever." he muttered under his breath, wishing he could just disappear right about now.

nick frowned, a concerned look on his freckled face as he came closer to him. "I truly didn't mean to. . .are you alright?"

mason closed his eyes for a moment as he tried to ignore the obnoxious group and instead turned to pick up the ball. he didn't answer nick right away and proceeded to chuck the ball as far as he could behind the rugby team at in an impressive distance, causing a few boys to complain and yell insults at him.