iii. 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚜

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 three ⋆。˚ ⁀➷
❛❛ M O V I E S ❜❜

୭̥⋆*。|   MASON WAS CURRENTLY sitting on the dark blue couch humming to himself as he texted away to nick nelson

୭̥⋆*。| MASON WAS CURRENTLY sitting on the dark blue couch humming to himself as he texted away to nick nelson. after joining the rugby team with charlie, him and nick had started to talk a bit more, but if we're gonna be honest, nick did most of the talking.

the boy was still trying to get used to making friends, charlie and nick made it easier for him. charlie was as awesome as always, him and mason had already been able to bond over the fact that they were both gay, their love for instruments, books, and many more.

and nick was just. . .nick.  he was real sweet, kind, understanding, the actual human form of the sun. although mason didn't want to admit it, nick nelson brought him so much comfort in such little time.

mason was just glad that his bruise had fully healed up because the day after he had joined the rugby team, nick wouldn't stop guilty staring at mason and even though he tried to hide it, the younger boy still caught his stare and it made him uncomfortable and upset.

other then that, luckily nick was a great teacher and mason and charlie were able to catch onto rugby pretty fast, although charlie still had a fear of tackling and mason, a slight fear of catching the ball since he was terrible at that, he thought that maybe it would all change soon.

it had only been a week or two anyway so mason wasn't too concerned. he found himself smiling when he remembered how his mum had reacted the day he came back from school.

"hi, my loves!" emerson had greeted the two, a huge, warm smile on her tan face as she wiped her hands on her green apron, beaming at the both of them.

james gave her an identical smile as he walked up to her and pecked her forehead lightly. mason came up and gave her a peck on the cheek as well before going over to the sink and washing his hands like he always did.

"hey mom. how was your day?"  james questioned as he opened the fridge, immediately grabbing vanilla pudding and strawberries.

emerson brushed a lock of hair behind her ear as she looked up at her oldest son. "It was pretty good, actually! I was able to finish the painting that took me a few weeks! you know the one of the woods?"

james face lit up as he turned his attention onto her. "yeah! oh mom, that's so awesome! you've gotta show us later today."

sometimes mason couldn't help not smiling any other time james and their mom talked because although james had an american accent, their mom, including mason, had a british accent. the main reason being that james was always the absolute closest to their dad and picked up how he spoke whereas mason was closest to their mom, so he had picked up how she spoke.