prologue

Lianna's POV

I am Lianna Angelique Aquino Buenavista. My family was the number 1 enemy of the marcoses. We're connected to the Aquino's because of my mom. My dad was a politician also my mom. I'm currently studying here at london school of economics. I'm just finishing my master's degree in social studies.

My mom and dad want me to enter politics. To continue our legacy. Honestly i really wanted to be a model or a designer. Some of my friends said that I'm qualified naman for modelling some agencies contacted me din. They're offering to train my modeling skills. Actually i really wanted to consider it but I can't. I can't loose my family.  I'm the only daughter. I have 3 kuya's.
Jonas,keith, and Alessandro.

While finishing my studies here at london i met a guy named sandro. I didn't now his real name but they said his family are well-known sa pinas. I wonder kung kanino sya related. I don't know but every time i see him. My heart beats faster and when i saw his smile it gaves me butterflies.

Sandro's POV

hi! I'm  Ferdinand Alexander Araneta Marcos. I preferred to be called sandro. I'm currently finishing my master's degree here in LSE. I have 2 more brothers. That's simon and vincent.I'm the eldest but the smallest hehe.

While finishing my degree here in london i met a random girl that caught my attention. I know it's impossible but i think I'm experiencing love at first sight na. I know her name. Her name was lianna. They said na her family was also well-known in the Philippines when it comes to politics. So she's a daughter of politician? I want to know more about her but there's a side of me na to stop I don't know why but i heard she's a Aquino. Our number 2 biggest rival when it comes to politics.

I wish i can know you more lianna...

This story was r12+ this story doesn't have mature scenes so it's okay to read specially sa mga minors na supporter or the character.

I used well-known characters in the story for more imaginative outcome. This story are fiction and any events, actions of the characters potray doesn't define them in real life.✌️