Prologue:

The long awaited bell finally rang, releasing students from school for the weekend. The students all rushed to talk with friends and head home. To see teenagers so excited for a weekly occurrence was quite odd, but not exactly uncalled for. The students all pushed on each other, trying to escape the tightly-packed hallways. But, on the other side of the school, a usually quiet, unused bathroom was filled with moans and other noises of the sort.

A delicate blonde was shoved against the wall of a stall. A boy with dark chocolate, nearly black, hair had him pinned up. They both stared intently at each other before smashing their lips back together in a fury of desperation and lust.

Pure Vanilla quietly moaned and gasped as the more muscular man attacked his neck. He kissed a few times there before returning him lips back to the delicate ones in front of him. Dark Cacao smiled to the frail blonde, who responded with a meek smile. He chuckled to himself before kissing him again, this time allowing his tongue to slip through.

Pure Vanilla never minded. He quite liked being controlled like this. Only that this time, he needed to care. He needed to be snappy, as someone else as waiting for him. As Dark Cacao reached his hands under Pure Vanilla's shirt, he was suddenly stopped. 2 tenderly small hands were placed on his forearms, putting a small amount of resistance on him.

He retracted, instead, putting his hands on the blonde's hips. He raised a brow, "Something wrong?" He asked solemnly.

Pure Vanilla groaned, confirming Dark Cacao's worst beliefs. He apologized, "Look; I'm sorry. My girlfriend's expecting me... tomorrow can you meet me at my house? Bring some papers so we look at least a little bit productive."

Dark Cacao groaned, but accepted it, "Fine.." Pure Vanilla smiled from the response. "Thank you." They briefly met lips again then said their goodbyes. Pure Vanilla swiftly left, swinging his backpack over his shoulder as he struggled to straighten his hair out.

Short chapter lmao. All others will be about 1000 words!!!

DATE PUBLISHED: 05|07|22 (US FORM).