1. Suddenly There

Pure Vanilla's girlfriend would always wait behind the school, and today was no different. The usual spot for the hook-up was relatively close to the back, so he simply walked there.

His girlfriend stood with her back against the wall. Her skirt blew in the nice autumn breeze. She looked over at Pure Vanilla upon hearing leaves crunch beneath his feet. She smiled softly at him, he white hair swaying from the motion of turning her head. "Hey, White Lily," he greeted, a bit breathy. She nodded, "Hello."

As her boyfriend walked closer to her, she assessed him, "Mm. You're breathing really heavy. Did something happen?" Pure Vanilla wasn't surprised she noticed, but he didn't expect her to voice the concern. He made an excuse, "Oh.. Had to stay after class to finish a test, so I ran here."

Pure Vanilla checked his watch briefly. He managed to stay 10 minutes after school. He didn't mean to spend so much time with Dark Cacao today, but the lust was so very addicting for both of them.

White Lily took her boyfriend's hand, "Hurry! We're going to miss the bus!" Pure Vanilla smiled, following her lead to the bus. Upon walking up the measly 3 steps, Pure Vanilla was greeted by a menacing stare from the driver. He nervously chuckled to himself before following White Lily to a seat. She allowed him to get in first, as he was to be dropped off after her.

Pure Vanilla put in an earbud and leaned against the window. They seat stayed silent, as neither talked nor moved. White Lily abruptly leaned against Pure Vanilla's shoulder. The silence never subsided. It was full awkward until the bus finally stopped. White Lily sighed as she sat up. She gathered her things and got up, waving as she left.

Pure Vanilla weakly waved back. He immediately shifted his focus to his phone. He pulled up Dark Cacao's contact (which is listed as "Mom" with a heart emoji) and messaged him. He debated what to say for a while before settling on it. He typed quickly, as to not alarm people if somebody happened to be ease dropping on him.

He sent the message, reading: "Hey. Sorry for stopping it so soon. She was persistent in me riding the bus with her today. Hopefully you didn't need me too badly today lol." He smiled at the last part of the message, thinking of it more as a joke.

At his stop, the doors squealed open. Pure Vanilla got off and walked towards his house, going up his driveway. Nobody was home, but it was fine; he was used to this. He walked toward the front door and played with his keys to find the correct one. He unlocked the door and walked in.

He lazily took off his shoes and shuffled towards his room, groaning as he threw his bag down. He flopped down on his bed and let out a large sigh.

Weekends were fun and all, except when you had nothing to do. He pulled his phone from his pocket. He didn't have a response from Dark Cacao. It wasn't unusual, but he wish he would have.

He just pulled up Instagram. Pictures of friends flooded his page... well kinda friends. It was mostly mutuals or people he simply tolerated. He played nice with a lot of people, he felt he had to. As he scrolled, naturally, one post stuck out.

Pure Vanilla hated to admit it, but he found himself simply loving to look at Dark Cacao. Whether it's because he felt some sort of stimulation, or something else, he just knew he enjoyed it. He would often reminisce on things they did together, even if it was the exact same thing every day.

Pure Vanilla stared at the picture. Dark Cacao had a small smile. It was extremely hard to notice, but Pure Vanilla started getting good at reading his minimal expressions. He smiled to himself before clicking his profile. He clicked on his pfp to view his story. There wasn't much there, a lot of desk pics.

Pure Vanilla started to feel the guilt of him seeming like a stalker, so he shut off his phone. He covered his face with a groan, getting a bit flustered from the fact he was so intrigued with the way Dark Cacao looked and behaved. Though, he simply chalked it up to wanting to get sexual frustrations out on him, like how they always did at school. Nothing more.

Pure Vanilla was about to get back on his phone, but he heard a knock on his door. He made a muffled agitated noise as he got up. He exited his room and headed towards the front door. Upon getting there, he kicked his shoes away to where they couldn't be seen then opened the door.

There stood Dark Cacao. He was still dressed in his gray hoodie and ripped, black jeans. Pure Vanilla was a little confused as to why he was here. And even more how he managed to time it perfectly. He spoke with a nervous chuckle, "Oh.. Dark Cacao. I was just thinking about you..." he smiled, then shifted his gaze away from the male, "I said to come tomorrow, what are you doing here?" he asked, highly confused.

Dark Cacao didn't answer his question, instead asking his own, "May I come in?" Pure Vanilla's brows furrowed, "I—What? I just asked why you're-" he cut himself off, seeming as Dark Cacao wasn't going to actually respond, "Okay.. fine. You can come in." He stepped away from the door and started walking towards the living room.

"So," Pure Vanilla began. Dark Cacao closed the door and followed him. "What are you doing here—?" He was cut off when he was suddenly turned around to face the male before him. He was held close, arms wrapped around his waist. Pure Vanilla froze. He couldn't say he hated this, nor that he dreaded it. But it was very unexpected. Dare he say.. hot.

Dark Cacao leaned down to meet Pure Vanilla's height. His face heated up as his heart skipped a beat. Pure Vanilla did his best to help him reach. He stood on his tip-toes and craned out his neck. Slowly, the space between them began to disappear. Their eyes would look back and forth between each other and the other's lips. With only mere atoms between them, Dark Cacao finished off by closing the gap. Their eyes fluttered shut as their lips mushed together, almost becoming a single, sole being.

Pure Vanilla was practically on cloud 9! He was pretty sure he dreamed, or at least fantasized, about an occurrence like this one. He placed his hands on Dark Cacao's muscular arms, running them up until they rested on his shoulders. He was in pure bliss!

Dark Cacao was so intent on seeing Pure Vanilla again. He knew he wasn't particularly invited, but he was sure Pure Vanilla would appreciate this. He smiled into the kiss, enjoying the way he had the blonde all to himself. He slowly moved his hands up, letting them go from Pure Vanilla's waist, up to his chest. He played with his shirt collar briefly before starting to unbutton it slowly. They enjoyed the kiss for a few more moments before.............*Vrrrmmm*

They abruptly broke apart upon hearing a loud noise. Pure Vanilla recognized it as the garage opening. He cursed to himself.

"Shit. My mom's home."

OMG A CHAPTER WITH 1200 WORDS??

DATE PUBLISHED: 05|08|22 (US FORM).