4. Aggression

Lmao maybe I won't stop writing this one. Dude my grammar was lowkey so shit last chapter,,, my bad g. Never again.

Silverware clattered against pale, food-covered plates. The smells filled the room, leaving all oxygen contaminated with a pleasant aroma. Dark Cacao happily ate his food. Honestly, this was sooo much better than what they had at his home. He sincerely thought Pure Vanilla's mom was a great cook who, honestly, needed her own cooking show orclass.

Dark Cacao literally looked like he was in love with the dish. It caught the eye of Pure Vanilla, who lightly chuckled, "Are you high? You look high." He quickly snapped the last part.

Pure Vanilla felt a sharp pain as a foot drove into his shin. He yelped, "Ouch! Mooommmm...!" She didn't say a word. Which earned a sarcastic scoff from her son. He shook his head, turning back to Dark Cacao, "So... is it really that good?"

Dark Cacao pleasantly smiled, "Yes! It's delicious."

Pure Vanilla was surprised by the tone of his voice. He didn't get much excitement from the taller male, so this was out of the norm. He did like that he could see this side of Dark Cacao though.... Wait wasn't he supposed to be mad at him or something??

Oh right.

Unfortunately, he had to be an asshole. He snapped in a brief moment of haste and confusion. Why did those feelings even start?... he couldn't explain it.

There was silence filling the room, leading Dark Cacao's eyes to wonder. He looked ahead towards the agitated blonde. Well, he no longer seemed angry. He was staring at Dark Cacao with a slightly distressed face. He was lost in thought, but quickly whipped his head straight down to his plate.

Dark Cacao followed.

The three sat in silence as they finished up their meals and began clearing their areas. As Dark Cacao got up, Pure Vanilla let his eyes follow the male who he had kissed only a few minutes prior. He was livid.

Pure Vanilla couldn't believe what he had said... they needed to take a break?? Wtf was this?, a divorce in progress? He liked what they had, so he was upset at himself for even saying that. Why did he..? He sighed to himself, unsure of what he should say.

He waited in few moments of thought before getting up to through his garbage away. He put the scraps in the garbage and placed the ceramic plate into the sink. It's not like much of what he could say would fix his feelings. He could apologize for actions... but not how he was feeling. And he was feeling confused.

All he knew was that he hated White Lily, and Dark Cacao hated Hollyberry. Well, he didn't hate Lily. But he knew Dark Cacao hated Hollyberry. It was obvious, they always talked about it.

Pure Vanilla began to recall an event between them, further backing his belief...

I stared up at the ceiling for a long time. Well, it felt long. It was likely only 2 minutes. After a while, I eventually turned over to be facing Dark Cacao. He had his arms behind his head, using it as support, despite a pillow also being there.

I smiled softly, letting out a breathy chuckle. I moved over towards him, pushing up from the bed to straddle his body. Dark Cacao was too exasperated to even speak, so he simply places his hands on my hips without explanation or reason.

Dark Cacao's hands roamed. I allowed it, sitting still and looking pretty for the male before me. I let out a small giggle, becoming a little flustered due to the strong, muscular hands of Dark Cacao that began groping my thighs and ass.

I played with Dark Cacao's hair, giving a smug smirk as I leaned into his ear, "You seem impartial to me being dominant" I seemed to send shivers down his spine.

Dark Cacao sighed, tilting his head up, which prompted me to retract my hands. He removed his hands from me to pull the covers up. I took that as a cue and immediately rolled off Dark Cacao, sitting up on the bed while using the sheet to cover myself. I scoffed, "I'm guessing you're not impartial, then?"

Dark Cacao rolled his eyes, "You know that I don't care when it comes to you. It's just my stupid girlfriend who tries to control me that I care about."

I rolled back towards Dark Cacao and laid my head against him, "Yes, I'm aware." I began feeling somewhat queasy as I heard Dark Cacao's heart beat. I quickly pushed myself up and turned my back away from the man I just had sex with.

"I hate White Lily too."

That's all I managed to get out before getting out of bed and putting clothes on to leave. I felt so odd and needed to wash that away quickly, as I couldn't let it taint the two relationships I had at the moment.

Pure Vanilla was locked in that trance until a familiar grip was laid upon his shoulder. He tended up and whipped around to face the man, just a small bit frightened. His brows were furrowed together as if he had watched some mind-boggling event.

His blue eyes intertwined with the deep purple ones in front of him. He felt a build up of pressure swell in his stomach. God, this was sickening....... wait...?

The feeling had always been there. It always had been. That was it! But what did that mean? What did that feeling mean for the future with his hookup. Was it some round-house idea. Such as him needing more sex to fill that confusion? Who knew... well it never hurt to have more sex anyway ;)

His eyes were already drifting and he zoned out for a few moments. He only noticed the last part of what Dark Cacao said: 'Kay. Pure Vanilla blinked a few times "I'm sorry, what?" Hands grabbed his arms.

The brunette looked so nervous, "What's happened to you..? First angry, then confused,, then hateful towards me,,, and now I don't even know what's going on. Would you please just clue me in on it?"

Pure Vanilla pushed him away, "You really should just go home, come on." He grabbed dark Cacao's wrist, which was really just fabric, and started dragging him to the front door. "mom's got it covered don't worry about saying thanks. I hope you enjoyed your meal, now bye."

He spoke hastily as he opened the door and nudged Dark Cacao out. The larger male let himself be trampled and moved. He tried to speak but ultimately was shut up by the door that was oh so cruelly slammed in his face. He tutted to himself before walking down the steps to his truck.

Pure Vanilla let out a huge sigh as he leaned his back against the inside of the front door. He wasn't in the mood to justify his feelings or what he did. He was quickly greeted with a glare from his mom.

"That's not how you treat guests, y'know."

Hi. Wow me again. Srry for lack of updates. If there is a lot of inconsistency, I'm so sorry, cuz this chapter took many weeks to write, let alone the whole story so far taking months lol.

DATE PUBLISHED: 10|16|22 (US FORM)