02 || Wish upon a star

Jesse

"Hello?"

"Uhh. Hi Tyler! I'm so-"

"Why on Earth are you not replying at my fucking messages?! I'm so nervous about you Jess, fuck. I thought your on trouble or something or maybe someone kidnapped you and raped you! Where the hell are you? I came in your house and your not there! Oh cmon! I have some surprise for you and then you'll just ignored all my messages? Better yet, give me a very very good explanation, Tomlinson." He cut me off. I playfully yawn while he keeps on blabbing.

"I don't really have an explanation, Tyler. I'm just tired because of work." I said and I can already imagine him rolling his eyes at me.

"Okay okay, I understand but please please always do reply in all of my text messages, okay?" He said softly.

"Your overreacting." I say flatly.

"Ofcourse babe! I'm your bestfriend! Duuh?" He laughs. "Oh, you need to go home right now. I'm on my way at your house. Do you want some pizza? Oh my gosh I have so many stories to tell you later."

"Yeah, I'm on my way too and I really do want some pizzas." I said while finishing my cup of hot chocolate in the table.

"Bye! Love you!"

"And I hate you!" I laugh as I walk towards the exit of the cafe. I immediately walk out and headed to the sidewalk.

"Ofcourse, you loved me!" He said sarcastically. "Okay, slut. Bye!"

"Bye!"

Then we both hang up. My house are not too far from the cafe I had went. It's not that very tiring walking there at the cafe and then back at my house. It's just a few more house and it's already there.

I wonder what Tyler's surprise for me tonight. He's a very lovely guy and he always surprises me with things. I remembered the other day that he surprises me with an expensive heart necklace. Apparently, I'm wearing them today. He always told me that I need to wear it everyday because this is the sign of our friendship. I also give him gifts but not as frequent as he does to me.

"Aaah! Jesse!" I heard. I look up to see that I'm already near at my house. There he is, standing near his car with a very huge grin in his face.

Stop it Tyler, you look like a fucking fairy god mother who is ready to grant my fucking wish.

"You tired of work?" He asks as we both walk towards the door of my house.

"Yeah. Good thing because my boss let me get rest for two weeks because she said that I deserve it and I'm too young anyway." I shrug will opening the knob. I walk first while Tyler following behind me.

My house is really not that big. It has a small kitchen, two bedrooms, two bathrooms (which is nice because I have my own bathroom on my bedroom), a balcony, and a large living room. My mom used to live here when she was a teenager and when before she dies, she gave this house to me. My brother has his own house at Doncaster too. It belongs to my mom too.