Chapter Two: Newbie

Hunter was officially enrolled into Hexside. Witch doesn't seem like a bad thing right? Well, when you're the Golden Gaurd and you're filled with anxiety it can be hard.

Especially when you stay in the healing room. Hunter had been dealing with random people coming in and out all the time. Sick or not they always had questions. Questions Hunter didn't want to answer, but he had Gus, Willow, and Amity, plus her siblings.

Edric and Emira seemed to take a liking to Hunter. He was one of the few kids at Hexside that was his age, and he was fun to mess with.

"Now that you're officially a Student at Hexside, I will to your guide!" Edric said walking next to Hunter through the halls. Everyone else Hunter knew was busy, and he didn't trust anyone else in the school yet. So Edric was his tour guide.

"Do I really need to be shown around the whole school?" Hunter asked looking around at everything. The school was huge, and Hunter didn't want to take up anyones time.

"Sure you do Newbie!" Edric said patting Hunter on the back. Hunter nearly slipped but managed to catch himself.

"For one, never call me that again. And for two, don't touch me." Hunter said walking slightly ahead of Edric.

"Come on Goldy, it's not so bad here. At least you have some friends and your palismen." Edric exclaimed with a chuckle.
Speaking of Flapjack, he had been laying in Hunter's hair all day. Witch did cause of few people to stop and stare at the bird and Hunter. But Hunter ignored it and just continued on with his day. It was normal for Flapjack to sleep on Hunter, or in his hair.

After about an hour and a half Edric finally finished touring Hunter around.

Hunter was relieved when he was finally able to rest. His ankle may have been healed but he was still having trouble walking. It was most likely because of how wobbly his legs felt all the time, they're was no reason for him to be wobbly but somehow he was. It was probably just a side effect of the healing.

Flapjack had finally flown out of Hunters hair, leaving it a mess. He went to the restroom so he could fix it, Flapjack following behind him.

While Hunter was fixing his hair he noticed Edric washing his hands.

Hunter decided not to pay him any attention. But Edric being Edric, decided to talk to the blond.

"Hey newbie." Edric said dryer his hands off. "Didn't we go over this, don't call me that." Hunter replied struggling to fix his hair.

Edric chuckled and pulled a comb out. He usually has it with him for himself, but it came in handy in these situations. Hunter continued to struggle as Edric rolled his eyes and walked behind him.

Hunter noticed and stopped messing with his hair to look at the other. "Stay still." Edric said beginning to comb Hunters hair.

"What are you doing..?" Hunter asked looking at Edric through the mirror. "Your hair is a mess and you can't seem to fix it for the life of you." Edric said combing over a rough tangle. "Ow!" Hunter yelped, This caused Edric to laugh. "Relax Goldy." Edric chuckled combing the tangels out of Hunters hair carefully.

Once Edric had finished combining Hunter's hair he ran his fingers through it, making it go back to it's original style.

"Thanks Edric..." Hunter said quietly. "No problem newbie!" Edric said with a smile. "Didn't I say to stop calling me that?!" Hunter exclaimed, "I'm allergic to the rules." Edric replied running a hand through Hunter's hair.

His hair was soft and quite fluffy. Edric liked how it felt. It was nice.

Hunter slapped Edric's hand away and stuck his tongue out at him.

"Don't have to be so mean Newbie." Edric laughed. Hunter scoffed before walking past him and into the halls.

|Another short chapter lol. Anyway this is taking place about a day or two after everything. Also yes Hunter being wobbly will continue to be a thing. It's a side affects form the healing spell.|