Chapter Eleven: A confession

Hunter was curled up in a corner with Flapjack. He didn't want to cry with Edric being right outside the secret room, but he couldn't help it.

He thought he might have actually had a chance with him, but he liked someone else. Hunter still wasn't sure why he liked Edric, he just did for some reason.

But he didn't regret it, even if Edric started dating someone else, he'd still hang out with Hunter. Right?

Probably not now that Hunter thought of it. Edric would forget about Hunter probably, he'd hang out with this mystery person more.

And besides, Edric would never like Hunter more than a friend. Edric probably didn't even like Hunter at all, he probably just stuck around cause he felt bad for him.

Hunter's thoughts were starting to get the best of him. But Flapjack had went ahead and flown out of the secret room and to Edric.

Edric could understand some things Flapjack was saying, so he followed him into the room and to Hunter.

Hunter was still lost in his thoughts, he didn't even realize when Edric walked in and rushed over to him.

Hunter had done something to himself that we won't get into, because we're tryna keep this pg.

Edric quickly used some magic to patch Hunter up, he didn't know much healing magic so he did his best. Edric pulled Hunter close trying his best to calm him down, he was confused about what happened and why Hunter did what he did, but now wasn't the time to ask questions.

After a few minutes Hunter eventually calmed down a bit, hugging onto Edric tightly. The last thing he wanted was for him to find him like this.

"I'm sorry.." Hunter muttered quietly. Edric hugged him closer in a protective way, "it's not your fault Hunter..." Edric said softly. He decided he'd question Hunter later.
Hunter eventually had fallen asleep against Edric. Edric carefully picked him up and took him out of the secret room. He laid Hunter down on his bed to rest.
Edric sat on the floor near Hunter with Flapjack. He didn't wanna leave Hunter alone, not after he just had a full breakdown. What type of 'friend' would he be if he did?

About an hour later Willow came in Edric's room looking for Hunter. She god confused when she saw Hunter on Edric's bed asleep.
Edric was still on the floor, but once he saw Willow he quickly stood up.

"Heya Willow- do you need something..?" Edric asked trying not to sound concerned. "I just came to check on Hunter...I thought I'd let him crash at my place for a bit, but it seems you've got that covered." Willow said looking at Hunter.

"Actually Willow- I may need your help.." Edric said rubbing the back of his neck.

Edric had taken Willow into the secret room, she was confused on how the hell there was a whole as secret room, but she knew she shouldn't ask questions. Edric still didn't want to leave Hunter alone, so Flapjack would warn him if he woke up or anything like that.
"So what happened exactly?" Willow asked tilting her head to the side slightly and then back. Edric sighed and explained everything to Willow.

"So you want me to let Hunter live with me?" Willow asked, she was of course in a bit of a shock but stayed as calm as she could. "Yes, I don't wanna get my sister's involved, and he seems to trust you.." Edric said fidgeting slightly.
"Alright, I'm sure my dad's won't mind! But how are we ganna tell him?" Willow asked.

Flapjack all of a sudden started flying back and forth through the secret room and to Edric. Willow and Edric both rushed out of the secret room to check on Hunter.

He was sitting up in Edric's bed looking confused. Edric quickly rushed over to him and hugged him gently, this startled Hunter slightly but he quickly hugged Edric back.

Edric sat next to Hunter on the bed while Willow sat on the floor in front of them both. Hunter was hugging onto Edric not wanting to let go, he felt horrible about what had happened. Even if everything was hazy.

"Edric told me about what happened Hunter.." Willow said, breaking the silence. Hunter froze up, he didn't know what to say or do. Edric noticed this and gently stroked through his hair.

"Hunter, I know why you… did what you did. Maybe you should just tell Edric.." Willow said softly. She stood up and placed a hand on Hunter's shoulder.

"He doesn't have to if he doesn't want to, sure I am confused and all. But I don't want him to freak out or anything like that.." Edric said. He really didn't want Hunter to feel pressured or stressed.

"It's fine Edric..I should probably get it over with anyway.." Hunter muttered, both Willow and Edric's eyes widened.

Hunter pulled away form Edric and blushed slightly. "I umm..like you a lot. And not in a friend way... " Hunter muttered looking away form Edric.

Edric put two and two together. "So you.. Hunter I'm so sorry!" Edric said pulling Hunter close to him. Hunter blushed slightly and sniffled.

Willow walked back into the secret room with Flapjack do Hunter and Edric could be alone.

Hunter started to tear up slightly, he was scared and confused about everything.

"Hunter..I love you.."

|Ya know, I think I did good with this chapter.|