Yandere İnfinite x Fem!Reader

Request by: @Dracunyan1987

Well this is my first request so I'm so excited! But I hope you like it! Art is not mine!

(Y/N) - Your Name
(H/C) - Hair Color
(E/C) - Eye Color
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(A/T) - Animal Type

_____________________________Enjoy_______________________
                                                                                      TwT
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

°•>(Y/N) POV<•°

It was another day, as usual, at Mobius. The sun was shining and everyone else was minding their own business or having fun with their friends. Without me. But, why can't I just go out and have fun like the others? Because I have nothing to do and it's so boring! I could have fun with my friends but for some reason none of them want to hang out with me lately. To tell the truth, the moment they see me, they run away. And I don't even know why!

Maybe they are bored of me? But that doesn't explain why they act this way.

So what am I doing right now? I'm just sitting upside down on the couch in my pajamas and watching a boring movie.

But what I didn't know was a pair of eyes watching me while I was watching a movie.

°•>İnfinite POV<•°

Right now, I was watching my innocent little (A/T) sitting at home watching a movie.

Aww she looks so cute when she's bored. I wish I could be by her side and hug her and never let her go. But I can't do that now.

Almost no one remembered me after that little blue rat and the worthless one next to me had DEFEAT me, but still, the moment I stepped outside, at least a few people would have remembered me and attempted to put me in jail. After all, I almost destroyed the entire city.

Anyway, no matter how disgraceful my plans to dominate the entire universe were, I still managed to hide. And one day I saw her sneaking around outside. When I saw her, I felt something I had never felt before. The desire to protect her. The desire to keep her with me forever. She filled the empty place in me. I wanted her, I needed her.

I've been watching her for a long time, I know everything she likes or dislikes.

I was very close to getting she, but there was an obstacle in front of me. Her friends. I did the best thing I could do. I drove them away. I threatened all of her friends, anyone she met or talked to, with confidential letters or e-mails. And now I could have her. But not now, very soon.

When I came out of my thoughts, I saw that she turned off the TV and she started to go to her room. Ugh. Another day has passed.

I deftly climbed up the tree that led up to her room next to the house to check it out, and waited for her to fall asleep.

~Time Skip~

When I realized that she was completely asleep, I quietly entered through the window she had left open. And I went to the figure sleeping peacefully in her bed.

I left the (F/C) flower in my hand on the nightstand next to her bed and admired her peacefully sleeping beautiful face.

She was perfect for me in every way. Beautiful, silky (H/C) hair, bright, cute (E/C) eyes that I can look at almost every day, and smooth lips that look soft.

Oh I want she so much. But if anyone tries to rub those filthy hands on her, I will give him the bitterest last seconds of they life.

Before I left, I kissed her cheek and then made my way to her window.

"Don't worry my little (A/T) soon you'll be all mine.All MİNE"