Shadow x Human!Fem!Teen!Reader

Request by : A-Pastel-Unicorn

(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(H/C) - Hair Color
(E/C) - Eye Color
(M/N) - Mother Name
(D/N) - Dad Name

I hope you like it!
Warning: Bad words

I hope you like it! Warning: Bad words

°•>(Y/N) POV<•°

I was sleeping peacefully under my cozy duvet and was in the best part of my dream. Until I heard my mother's voice.

(M/N): Come on (Y/N)! You will be late for school! Wake up!

I grumbled and sank deeper into the duvet. But my mother wouldn't give up so easily.

(M/N): (Y/N) (L/N)!!! I'll come there if you don't get your lazy ass up!! And we both know very well what I will do to you if I come to you!!! SO GET UP AND GET READY!!! 

Yes. I knew very well that this would happen. Groaning again, I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready.

~Time Skip~

After getting ready, I took my (F/C) bag and went to the kitchen. In the kitchen, my mother was preparing breakfast and my father was drinking his coffee and reading the newspaper.

(Y/N): Good Morning

(M/N): Good morning?! It's almost noon and you still haven't gone to school!

(Y/N): Anyway i'm going

I took an apple and went outside. Even when I go out, I can hear my mother's shouting. My family was always strict, especially my mother. I know it's not the best family but hey at least I can say I have a family.

After leaving home, I started walking towards school.

~Time Skip~

Even though my mom was yelling about me being too late for school, when I got to school I realized that there were only a few more minutes left.

I walked to my classroom with my head down so no one would notice me as I walked down the school corridors.

When I entered the classroom, I immediately took my usual seat and waited for the boring class to begin.

~Time Skip~ ( I use this a lot XD )

A piece of paper fell on my desk in the middle of class. And there was a devilish smiley face on the paper. And that's not a good sign.

After class was over, I packed my things and went to my locker. (I don't know how things work in high school and college, but I'm going to start high school soon)

Just as I was about to close my locker when I was done, another hand did it politely for me. Why me?

I turned around and saw Tiffany (Sorry if it's your name! you can change ) and her 'friends'.