Unknown Secreat pt1

Pov???:

"You have to protect him no matter what". 

" Don't worry he is my son, I will protect him". 

"How are your cub," he said calmly.
"I am good Oppa". Y/n said
"It's been a while since we have seen each other". He said while trying to control his emotions.
"It's been a while isn't it Seojun  Oppa".Y/n said while chuckling.
" How is everything going with you Oppa," Y/n said while taking a seat on a chair in front of Seojun's desk.
"Everything is good but the great news is we GOT A NEW BUSINESS DEAL WHICH MEANS I WILL BE DONE WITH MY WORK SOON THAN WE ALL CAN REUNITE, " Seojun said while jumping on his seat like an excited puppy.
"Okay Okay Oppa calm down otherwise you will get an asthma attack". Y/n said while getting worried.
" What are you looking at Oppa". Y/n said while looking at him weirdly.
"After her, you are the only one who knows when I am about to get an asthma attack". He said while remembering her dead mate.
" And who would have thought that a cub who loves to play around will get this much mature".Seojun said while looking at y/n lovingly.
"Everything changes after she is gone, our world gets destroyed, Oppa". Y/n said
" Anyways talk to him cub he is worried about you ". Seojun said while changing the subject.
" Talk with whom Oppa". Y/n said while trying to play dumb.
"Son y/n you know whom I am talking about". Seojun said seriously.
"I am not going to talk to him, Oppa". Y/n said stubbornly.
" Aish Son Y/n when are you both going to stop fighting? It's been a while since this mess has started". Seojun said while getting frustrated. 
"I will talk to him the day he will stop being a coward". Y/n said 
"I have to go now Oppa. I have to help Tuzyu in the shop," Y/n said while getting up from her seat.
"Oooooo helping tuzyu in the shop or something else". Seojun said teasingly while looking at y/n.
" Stop with your dirty thoughts Oppa," Y/n said with a done face. 
"Okay okay go now help your MATE".Seojun said with a teasing glint. 
" Okay, I am going now to HELP my mate" y/n said while emphasizing help.
 "See ya cub," Seojun said 
"Bye" y/n said while waving her hand. 

Y/nPov: 

"Talk to him my foot he should be the one to come out and stop being a coward I am not going to talk to that jerk hmph". Y/n mumbled while walking.
As I was walking toward my car my thoughts were roaming here and there then suddenly someone grab my arm and pulled me into the darkroom and before I could say something that person put his hand on my mouth and by that single touch I recognise who is that person honestly I miss this touch so much that I could melt in his arms right now but I won't he should realize his mistake.
" I miss you so much, love". He said I then removed his hand from my mouth and said " Oh you did but guess what I didn't " I said in a monotone " Stop lying Y/n I know you missed me as much as I do". He said while trying to stabilize his voice. I know from his voice that he is going to cry but I am not going to melt for him again. He has to take responsibility, he has to come out in front of everyone."If you don't have something important to say then leave me I have work to do" I said while trying to get out of his grip.
"What is more important than me," he said while tightening his grip on my shoulder while being careful so he can't hurt me." My mate is waiting for me at home. I have to help her in the shop". I said. "So shop work is more important than me". He asked " No but my mate is more important than you so if you excuse me I have to go, Mr. Park". I said while turning away from him." See ya, Mr. Park ''. Before I could take a step forward he said the thing which made me stop walking.
"How long are you gonna avoid me y/n for how long are you gonna be selfish and torture," he said and I start laughing"HaHahahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahahhaahahahahahahah I'm being selfish I am torturing you or is this the other way around Mr. Park and for the fact that why I am avoiding you WHY DONT YOU ASK YOUR SELF MR PARK" I yelled at him.
Before he can start again I started speaking " you want me to talk to you right then stop being a FUCKING coward come OUT in front of EVERYONE". I said while trying to control my emotions seriously, how can he say such things? I am not a coward Son y/n". He said, " Fine then come out in front of everyone then I will STOP avoiding you". I said that before getting out of that room and before he could say something else I started walking toward my car. I quickly ran to my car and started driving before he could say something further.

After the gang leaves the hospital:

Taehyung Pov: 

 After leaving the hospital and taking our lovely mate home all I could feel is the awkward silence filling the room the as I was looking around the room for something to make things less awkward I saw a scene that makes me jealous of that man. Who was hugging OUR BUNNY and he was snuggling with him before he could do more I quickly said to him " Excuse me Mr will you PLEASE let go of my mate" I said to him kindly. And it was the time I knew that the punishment is justice for injustice just as I was going to get that man who was holding my bunny spoke." Bitch before he was your mate hi IS MY SON.he said half yelling at me as I was going to say something he again started to speak 
"Mate you say huh but sweetheart, me and my wife didn't give you guys permit yet to be with our son and you are not allowed to call him your mate until we gave you our permission" 

WTF

TO BE CONTINUED