Jim Morrison x Jimi Hendrix

*$mut*
U have been warned.... And this one is in Jimi's perspective.

"I want to suck your cock...."
Jim's icy irises meet up with my dark ones. He speaks these words, and I'm too shocked and stoned for words. For a moment, he sizes me up hungrily. Janis, bless her, assumes me straight, and runs to my defense, glass bottle in hand. Damnit. So close. I'm gonna  find him after the show, and then we'll see what happens afterwards. What can go wrong with a little free love?

After The Show...

He still apparently wanted to take me up on his offer. Now now I got him on his back in his Ford Shelby. His pupils are dilated. I can't tell if it's the drugs or the lust. My pants are getting uncomfortably tight, watching him submit to me, but I will myself to hold off for now. I run my tongue over his bottom lip. He squeaks. I suck his skin gently, first his lip, then his neck. There's gonna be a mark there tomorrow. He tries for a little control but I push him back down underneath me. The car smells like pot and sweat. He wriggles a little lower on me, and I know immediately what he's up to. He unbuttons my shirt, and then my pants. He palms my hard on through my underwear. I involuntarily thrust into his hand. Don't get all excited Jimi. He plays with my waistband, then slips his hand onto my bare skin. My cock twitches underneath his hand. He stares me in the eyes. What a turn on.... He pumps me a few times, and moves down lower. His breath is hot and ragged on my shaft. He takes my head into his mouth.
"Oh shi...fuck Morrison."
He took my dick in one fell swoop. I don't think I have ever lost it like this, in the passenger side of a car. Not with him either. I never thought this would happen.
"Yeah...auugh...okay... ahhh Christ."
He pulls off my cock, and admires me for a second.
"You like that, yeah, big boy? Well then my ass is yours for the taking."
I slick a finger in a mix of my own precum and saliva, and enter him with it, then two more. I find his prostate very easily. I stroke it and he grinds up against me.
"Please.... please help me, I need release... oh God Jimi...."
I jack myself a few times, and slick my cock. It's aching from being so hard and begging me to nut. I let him roll the condom over my erection. Without warning, I slam into him. He crys out. "Jim baby, you alright? Did I hurt you?" He bares his teeth at me and shakes his head no, before tersely grinding out "Hendrix. Move." He doesn't have to tell me twice. I thrust into him, and by the low moan escaping his lips, I found his sweet spot. I move inside of him, slowly, as to not totally destroy his pretty little ass. Soon, it's too much for me to take, and I start thwacking on his prostate. He clearly doesn't mind. Honestly, I'm really close as well. "Ahh fuck... I'm gonna..." He shoots hot white cream onto his dashiki. That sends me careening over the edge. I blow my jizz so hard the condom busts. He pulls off of me and we just lie there, his face buried in my chest, and we drift away to sleep.

Gay Classic Rock One ShotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara