Chapturo 2 snowed in 🤔🤔

the next morning i heard  footsteps coming from the halls..it sounded like finny tried to wake me up..he entered my room to wake me up .. after an hour i went into the living room then finny the sus man asked me if  i want breakfast but i denied and said "no i will make breakfast  you can go wait on the couch!" he went on the couch and waited while i was cooking some pancacas when i was done and called him over to eat he for some reason drooled like a fucking  cow that ate bombs instead of grass on accident finny the chimney asked if he can have som i replied like a catboy uwu person "ofc i made these kawaii pancacas with love just for you 🤗🤗🫣🫣🤭🤭"after i said that finny chimney started eating the kawaii pancacas but sadly i had to tell him to stop eating because i was hungry too and that he would look like a fat fucking pig after we finished eating we started playing fortnite together..i will admit it's pretty kawaii for him to do that with me uwu   he was good at snipping me down that i even moaned on accident when he killed me after  we got the osmanthus royale we sat in the couch  playing poo poo pee pee   on our phones  after like an hour the snow was pilling up again it was obvious that i had to stay again but i wont complain tbh i like it here after a few seconds finny chimney told me he's tired ....