- Chapter 22: Fit for a prince and princess -

Not Checked, Not Edited

- Aria's Pov -

- Aria's Pov -

It has been one stressful week and it's still stressful now because five days ago we did leave Fork's, the only thing left to show that small town we were there is our houses everything else was taken or shipped here. The journey to Volterra wasn't as bad as i thought it would be since Jaylee practically slept the whole time, and Ashton spoke to Demetri. When they were talking, Klaus was watching Demetri's every move with his hybrid face out, and Alec was watching to like he was ready to jump in to protect Ashton. The rest of us either watched movies or went over plans for the new orphanage, which was amazing to see come all together in front of my eyes. Once we got to Volterra is when it was stressful because as soon as i walked into the castle, i asked dad to get every vampire or supernatural being into the throne room for a meeting.

In the meeting, i introduced myself and warned them not to attack Jaylee, Ashton, Charlie, Damon, or the Mikaelson's, and if they do, they will face death in the worst way possible. After they took in my warning and knew i was serious, that's when i told them my simple changes to start with, such as if anyone wants to change to animal blood, they can without judgment. They can wear whatever clothes they want aslong as it's professional and they have their Volturi crest on so it can be seen at all times. Lastly, everyone is going to be treated like family, no more fighting or ranks, except me and the king's we are still in charge. As i finished they all cheered making dad laugh at their happiness but then it got serious because i told them all about my supernatural status and how i am going to open a supernatural orphanage with the Cullen family's help. Instantly, they all started offering their help, but i turned that down, telling them i would need all their help to renovate the castle to make it more like home for everyone.

Then dad stepped in and told everyone that i will no longer be the volturi princess but i will be a queen and not a silent obedient queen, i will be a working queen working along side dad, uncle Marcus and uncle Caius. He also told them that Jaylee is now the volturi princess, Ashton is the Volturi prince, and any of mine, Jane, and Alec's future children will be volturi royalty making sure they understood. Once he finished uncle Caius dismissed everyone the only people left in the throne room were dad, uncle Marcus, uncle Caius, me, Jane, Alec, Felix, Demetri, Charlie, Ashton, Jaylee, Damon, the Mikaelson family and the Cullen's. We all started planning everything to do with the supernatural orphanage, leaving nothing out because we all agreed that it had to be perfect, child friendly, and homely. In the end, Esme had drawn up a design of what the exterior of the house would look like, and i must admit it looks absolutely beautiful and perfect for an orphanage. I didn't look like an ordinary building or an orphanage it looked like a freaking mansion, but that's what i wanted. These babies and kids deserve nothing but the best and deserve to have a start in life like this since they probably have lost everything when they come to us.