. . ⇢ ͙۪۪˚┊❛ 𝑀𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑒𝑡. ❜┊-𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗜.ˎˊ˗ ꒰ ˚ ͙۪۪◌

"𝙏𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙨! 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝘾𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘼𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙤𝙩 𝙅𝙖𝙢

"𝙏𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙨! 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙖𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝘾𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝘼𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙘𝙤𝙩 𝙅𝙖𝙢. 𝘼 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙚𝙥𝙪𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙘."┊͙ ୭̥⋆*。ˏˋ ꒰💫꒰ ࿐ ࿔*:・
(Market - 2: "Try the crepes! They taste most delectable with whipped cream and apricot jam. A staple dessert of the Republic.")

"Y/N dear...I have a huge favor to ask of you." Mother groaned. She was...a bit hungover from last night, to say the least.

"Yes, mother?" I answered meekly, awaiting her response.

"I'm feeling rather parched and crave a few eatables from the Crème Republic...they have that godly pizza there...if you don't mind. I'll have Wagashi Cookie escort you there if you'd like."

"Of course I'll go. I will depart right away, expect me to be back in an hour or so."

She weakly nodded and rested her head. I covered her with the blanket and walked out of her room, shutting the door.

"Wagashi Cookie?"

"Yes, my Dreamflour Excellency?"

"Could you have the staff prepare our smaller jet? Also, if it's not too much of an arduous task, would you escort me to the Crème Republic?"

"Absolutely. I'll get preparations started right away. And I'd be honored to escort you."

I smiled at her kindly. "Thank you for your cooperation!"

She chuckled. "Bah, it's the least I could do."
——————————————————————
"Flying lessons, don't fail me now!" I yelled to myself, carefully landing my jet on the runway. It seems that word of my arrival got out to the public however, as once I got off of the jet, I was met with the Consul himself standing there. I gasped and realized a lot of people were crowded around the jet.

"Salutations, Y/N Cookie. I'm so delighted that you've decided to visit the Crème Republic on such an excellent afternoon. And I see, you've brought a guest!"

"Greetings, Consul Clotted Cream Cookie. I'm excited to be here. This is Wagashi Cookie, my escort. You also seem to have brought someone with you." I smiled. Wagashi Cookie waved, staring at him in awe.

"I am Financier Cookie, the honorable Consul's escort. It's nice to meet you in person, the respected Dreamflourian Heiress."

"The pleasure is all mine. I presume you're a paladin, yes? I sense the light radiating off of you. Thank you for what you do for the Crème Republic and the Consul."

"Such flattering statements. They are sincerely appreciated. I will keep defending the Crème Republic until I crumble."

"Well then, shall we take the carriage I've prepared for just the two of us?" He asked. I was shocked.