Hey there, and welcome!

So as you may have guessed, this story will be talking about my fanfic that I am writing. Sometimes I may get writers block, so I may be working on smaller details of the story. Such as character's design, story boards, ideas, explanations on the plot, and many other things.

Please keep in mind that I mainly make this story because I am late to the my hero fandom, as I write this in 2022 I am aware that Horikoshi plans on ending the series in the following year. I have been reading the manga to catch up on everything, so that my story may also make a bit of sense. It kinda makes me upset with myself that I didn't get into the fandom earlier. In fact the only reason I was into the fandom in the first place was because of an 'x reader' story here on wattpad! As you may have guessed it was a 'villain Deku x reader' fanfic, and in my opinion the story actually made things have a bit of sense. The moment Bakugou advised Midoriya to take a swan dive off the roof of the building would have been anyone's breaking point; but that was my opinion, after all I am not always on a positive mindset.

But anyways, that's all I got to say for now. I bid you a good day/night