I. "Midnight Special" (Bobby)

Friday night, 11:15 PM

Monique was sitting at home watching rom-com movies and pampering herself with a mani and pedi, with some old school music playing in the background. While singing along to it, her iPhone made a 'ding' sound -- she picked it up off the couch while her nails were drying and read a text message from her boyfriend, Bobby. It read:

B: What chu' doing baby?

Monique had a big grin on her face while reading it. She replied back,

M: Nothin' baby, just watching movies and stuff -- just finished my shower not too long ago.

While her nails and toes were still drying, they continued to text back and forth.

B: Oh yeah? You need some company tonight? 😏

M: Mmm -- maybe. 😉

B: I know it's late, but I ain't seen you in a minute and I miss you, girl.

M: You work hard, baby. I understand.

B: Btw, I just got off and I'm coming over.

M: Uhh you're joking...

B: Uhh no I'm not, 😂 I'm like 10 min away.

M: Omg babe. Well, let me get myself together then.

B: See ya in a bit. 😘

Monique was smiling from ear to ear. She was so excited, she threw her phone down on the couch cushion and jumped up from her spot to get herself ready for her man. They haven't seen each other in a week and some days due to their busy work schedules, and tonight was supposed to be her night, but laying all her plans aside, she didn't mind canceling. Since her nails and toes were dried just in time, she began to straighten up a bit around her apartment -- nail polish and snacks everywhere, turned every thing off and fixed her hair in about 10 minutes. She didn't have to worry about getting dressed this time of night -- she's one hundred percent sure that Bobby don't mind her being in just her t-shirt and panties.

Afterwards, she heard a knock on her door -- Monique quickly ran to the door, opened it and seen Bobby standing there with his hands in his pockets, biting his lip, smiling big, displaying those pretty white teeth of his and gazing at her. "Hey baby. You missed me?" Monique jumped into his arms, her legs wrapped around his waist and said, "You know I did! Bring yo' fine ass up in here." Bobby chuckled and walked into her apartment, and closed and locked the door while she was still clinging onto him tightly. As she got down from his masculine body, she rubbed his chest, gazing into his eyes, saying, "You came at a good time, babe." Bobby smiled as he held her waist, his hands sliding down her ass, and replied, "We got some making up to do, huh?" "Mmhm, you know we do", she seductively said. He smacked her ass, leaned into her face and they kissed passionately, with Monique rubbing the back of this neck. As their lips parted, she moaned, "Mm mm mm! I've been missing this." Bobby smiled and replied, "Not as much as I have. And then you looking fine as hell too? Damn." He picked her up but the thighs, gripping them tightly and walked to the back bedroom while they kissed.

As they made it to the bedroom, he laid her down back first on the bed as she put her legs up in the air -- Bobby took her legs, opened them and slowly started kissing each one, starting with her neatly red-painted toes. Monique closed her eyes, arched her back up and moaned to his touch. While starting with her toes, he smiled and said to her, "Mm you got some pretty feet." He kissed each toe on her foot and rubbed her smooth, shaved legs, saying, "And your skin is so damn soft." Monique gazed at him and smiled, giggling shyly. After kissing her legs all the way down between her thighs, he glared into her eyes, bit his lip and leaned up saying, "You sholl look good tonight, baby", shaking his head. While leaning into her neck, kissing it all over, he took a waft of her sweet perfume called, 'Midnight Rain' and said, "Mmm you smell so good too, girl." Monique rubbed all over his head and the back of his neck, moaning softly, "Sss so do you babe ... that feels so good. I miss this." He replied, "I bet chu' missed this too, huh?" He leaned up, took his hands and caressed her thighs, making their way towards her panties, slowly pulling them down and tossing them to the side. "Now spread these legs for me, girl", he said all while doing it. He pulled her down to the edge of the bed, leaned his head in between her thighs and before she knew it, Monique squealed in excitement from his tongue maneuvering in and out of her pussy -- "Omg, babe", she yelled. Bobby continued to please her with his tongue as she arched her back up, taking her hands and rubbing his soft hair. The more he pulled and flicked, the more excited she became, endorphins rushing quickly throughout her body -- she was wet instantly.

Suddenly, Bobby leaned up, and began to unbuckle his belt and undo his pants, all while glaring into Monique's eyes. Monique sat up on her elbows, bit her lip and moaned to herself, watching him. While taking out his dick, he said to her while smiling, "I don't even have to ask if you're ready, girl." He opened her legs wide, leaned into her, and thrusted his member inside her tightness. "Ahh shit! Soo good...", moaned Monique. Bobby clutched his hands into hers with a tight grip, her legs wrapped around his waist as he grinded her slowly. All while grinding her, they were making eye contact, breathing heavily and moaning deeply -- Bobby leaned into her neck and kissed it passionately, making his way towards her lips. As their tongues met, Monique moaned deeply, her hands still clutched with his. As their lips parted, Bobby bit his lip and sped up, grunting and moaning -- "Damn baby, you're so nice and tight." With her body hot, Monique breathed heavily, moaning, "Ohh daddy! Mmm..", squealing with so much passion. The faster he went, the more she screamed his name, "Bobby!! Ahh baby! Yes!"

Finally, as they each hit their peak, Bobby moaned loudly, pulled his dick out and rubbed it down, sweat streaming down from his forehead. Monique's legs were still wide open, her high pitched moans filling the room. "Mmm, shit girl. You the best, I swear", he said out of breath while rubbing her legs. Monique giggled seductively, arching her back up, making her breasts sit out further. Seeing her hard nipples through her t-shirt, Bobby bit his lip, leaned over on top of her, lifted it up and slowly licked each one, as he squeezed the other -- just like a newborn wanting its mother's milk. Monique closed her eyes, leaned her head back and sighed deeply -- he felt so good. He leaned up smiling at her, their foreheads touched, their lips smacking as they kissed so good. Tired after making hot, sweet love, Bobby leaned back onto the bed as Monique climbed on top of him, satisfied, her head lying on his strong, broad chest, with the smell of his sexy cologne filling her nostrils -- she breathed deeply, as Bobby's hands were wrapped around her ass, caressing it as she stroked his dick.

It was way after midnight, and there was nothing but complete silence in the room. Minutes have passed and while they were embraced, Bobby whispered into her ear, "I love you, girl." He kissed her hair and fell straight to sleep, hands still wrapped around her ass. Monique lifted her head up, smiled at him, kissed his jawline and said, "I love you too babe", falling straight to sleep afterwards, her hand on his dick, with the other on his chest.

**Heeyyy hope y'all enjoyed!!😜 Stay tuned for more!!**