IV. "From the Back" (Michael)

🎇Saturday night, 9 PM🎇

Location: Ronnie's Crib✨

It's party time and Michael and Ricky were at Ronnie's crib having a good time, music blaring, plenty to eat and drink and plenty of people to meet and greet with. Ronnie was dancing with this chick he just met about a week ago, Ricky was with his girl and Michael was left waiting on his.

"Damn Mike, she ain't showed up yet?", asked Ronnie holding his girl's hand.

"Man, I don't know where she at. She was supposed to be here like 15 minutes ago."

Ronnie laughed, "Maybe she got lost."

"Yo, how many times has she been comin here, Ron? She should know by now. I'm not fixin to play with her", Michael said.

"Relax Mike. Things happen. She'll be here", Ricky said.

"Aight y'all, I'll be back. I'mma go step outside for a minute to see where she at", Michael told them.

Excusing himself through the crowd and dancing feet, Michael finally made it to the front door and walked outside.
About five minutes have passed and to Michael's surprise, he sees a black 1995 Mercedes pull up in front, trying to find a parking spot. He checked the time on his Swatch watch and shook his head -- it was her. When she finally found a parking spot, she rushed out, hurriedly slammed the door and seen Michael standing there waiting for her. She ran up to him and said out of breath,

"Oh Michael, I am so sorry I'm late baby."

Michael asked, "What happened, Sheila? You was supposed to be here like 20 minutes ago."

"Babe, I know. I got held up. On my way here, my friend called needing me to come by her place and pick up something, then I had to go pick up my little sister from work and then stop and gas up on the way here -- I tried to make it but things happen."

"Ricky said the same thing. Girl if I had of known that, I could have brought you with me earlier so you wouldn't have to do all that", he laughed. "But it's all good though. I'm ready to have a good time and I couldn't do it if you wasn't here."

"Oh hush, Mike. I'm here now, so let's go have a good time."

They both smiled and walked arm in arm to the front door heading back inside the house. The party was lit -- Poison was blaring through the speakers, and everybody were dancing their butts off in Ronnie's big front room.

"Ayee!! Come on Mike, I wanna dance!"
Sheila grabbed Michael's hand and rushed through the crowd, got in the middle of the floor and showed out. Everybody was rooting her on -- Mike holding on to her hips as she backed her ass up against him. Ronnie shouted from across the room,

"Uh uh ayee! That's what I'm talkin bout!" while him and his girl were dancing and Ricky was on top of a nearby table singing the chorus, the crowd already hyped. Sheila then dropped it low, coming up slowly with her ass in the air, Mike slapping it playfully. After Poison went off, some hip hop instrumentals began playing, leaving some to eat, drink and mingle, and some continue dancing. Michael and Sheila went to the other side of the room where Ronnie and Ricky were to mingle and have a few drinks.