Chapter 1: How Sonic reached Earth

He had to go fast. It was his only choice if Sonic were to escape Robotnik. Robotnik kept shooting his ship's laser weapon at Sonic. After he slides under a truck and Robotnik flies over it, the view freezes.

 After he slides under a truck  and Robotnik flies over it, the view freezes

So, I know what you're thinking. Why is that incredibly handsome hedgehog being chased by a madman with a mustache from the Civil War?

The view then un-freezes and Sonic looks back at Robotnik as he runs and side steps to avoid running into various cars.

Well, to be honest, it feels like i've been running my whole life. Is this too much? Am I going too fast? It's kind of what I do

Sonic then jumped off of a couple walls, dodging more laser shots. He then takes a sharp left, Robotnik still following.

You know what? Let's back up.

Then, the view rewinds a lot of stuff and jumps to a view of somewhere on the planet known as Mobius.

This is the planet where i'm from. It had everything! Cascading waterfalls, beautiful mountains, and even public access to loop-de-loops! I never had to catch a school bus cause I could run across the entire zone in less than two seconds. Alllso, there was no school anymore. I know, pretty sweet planet, right?

Sonic ran over a few collapsing bridges and through a couple loops, destroying some strange robots on the way.

That's me! Sonic the Hedgehog. Fastest thing alive and big Freedom Fighter. No clue about family history or anything, just a speedy blue hedgehog with incredible powers.

Sonic slid under a couple trees and jumped over a vine on the ground before entering a secret passage and coming out in Knothole. Base of the freedom Fighters.

This is Knothole, it's where I and the other Freedom Fighters usually spend our time just hanging out or planning missions.

Sonic zipped right past Sally before sliding to a stop in front of some sort of owl, who actually had a slight bit of a disappointing look on her face. Even as Sonic bowed a little, which was a bit of a custom for Longclaw and her people.

 Even as Sonic bowed a little, which was a bit of a custom for Longclaw and her people

This is Longclaw, she was like Obi-Wan Kenobi........if Obi Wan Kenobi had a beak and ate mice. She was also the big boss of the Freedom Fighters.

"Sonic, someone could've seen you!" Longclaw comments

"Oh please, no one saw me. I'm wayy too fast." Sonic responds before reaching into his bag. "Besides, I wanted to bring you something, being the closest thing i've got to a mother and all."

Sonic ended up pulling out a small flower before Longclaw's computer went off, causing her to go over and check it. It was an alert from Rotor.

"Rotor, what is it?" Longclaw asks

"I-It's those echidnas you mentioned! They're here and are attacking!" Rotor responds frantically

Longclaw went to go out to fight but when seeing some of the echidnas were aiming their weapons at Sonic, she went wide eyed.

"SONIC, GET DOWN!!!!" Longclaw shouts, tackling Sonic to the ground and slamming the door shut as arrows pinned the hut and some even broke through windows

"Ma'am, get Sonic out of here! he's what they seem to be after!!!" Rotor shouts over the computer before the call gets cut off

Sonic got on Longclaw's back before Longclaw took off for the skies through the window that got busted open by one of the echidna's arrows. As Longclaw took to the skies, one of the echidnas took aim and shot at Longclaw which hit her causing her to go crashing down towards the ground but Sonic had curled up into a ball.

"Sonic, listen carefully, this is an order I need you to follow not just as a Freedom Fighter, but as an adopted son." Longclaw comments. "You have a power unlike anything i've ever seen and that means someone will always want it. Since Knothole's been blown for cover, you need to use these portal rings to escape."

Longclaw pulled out a small golden ring and chucked it, opening a portal to the planet Earth.

"This planet's on the far side of the universe, you should be safe there." Longclaw states

"But I don't wanna go without you or any of the other fighters!" Sonic responds. "I wanna stay and fight these echidnas."

"You must! That's an order. These rings will be your most important possession." Longclaw said, handing him the bag of rings. "Now just go!"

Sonic jumped through the portal and as he looked back as he ran, Longclaw look through the portal and had one final thing to say before the portal closes.

"Goodbye, Sonic........"

SONIC: THE LOST FREEDOM FIGHTER