Part 2 - The Woman

"So genie, do you have a name?"

"You can call me Ganji."

"That's a nice name."

"Thank you," The genies face became more serious. "You have two wishes left. Use them wisely."

"I'll need to think for a minute... I wish-"

A knock at the bedroom door interrupts their conversation. The door began to open. Mitchel turned to face it, his new package turning with him. It's Christopher.

"Hey, I wanted to come apologize for how I acted in the hallway earlier."

"Oh... Yeah, I'm sorry too."

"It's just with mom and all, like... I'm still struggling a little bit."

"I get it bro. It still hurts me too sometimes."

Mitchell noticed Christopher's face getting red and his eyes beginning to tear up.

"Come here man."

He wrapped him in a big bear hug and held him close. A little too close. He immediately pulled his waist away from the hug, realizing he was starting to get hard. It didn't take much to set that thing off.

"What was that?" Asked Christopher.

"Nothing, sorry. I have a screwdriver in my pocket and it stabbed me. I was trying to fix that stupid fucking lamp." His face grew red. He pretended to be sad, but he knew it wasn't sorrow filling the crotch of his pants. Judging by Christopher's reaction, he seemed to have bought it.

"Thanks for this, Mitch." They released each other from their uneasy embrace. "I'm gonna head to bed."

"Okay Chris. Goodnight. I'm probably gonna head to sleep soon too. Love you."

"Love you too. Sorry again."

Christopher closed the door behind him and his footsteps were heard by Mitchell as he walked to his room and shut the door.

The genie was nowhere to be found, but the lamp was glistening like it never had before. Mitchell figured he'd keep his word to Chris and just go to sleep for the night. He took off his clothes and laid in bed. Played with himself for a bit, softly stroking his plump new cock, until... Sleep at last.

In his sleep, he dreamt. Dreamt of a woman. An emerald green woman with ruby red lips. She wrapped them softly around his cock. Taking him all the way in as if she wanted to breathe him in. To drink him. To suckle his cum like an infant at a mother's teat. She played with her tongue around his head. Caressing his stomach and flicking his nipples. She was a goddess. The perfect pair for a god such as he.

No climax. Rudely awakened by the sound of heavy footsteps up the staircase. Probably just dad working late again.

'Ugh...' Mitchell let out a moan in frustration, then opened his eyes.

A stripe of green light was all he saw in the darkness, it shot from where he was in bed, toward the lamp.

What the? Was that... I thought I could only summon him by rubbing the lamp.

Mitchell hopped out of bed into the darkness and rubbed the lamp again.

POOF

"What do you want with the great Ganji?"

"I want to know what you were doing in my dream!"

"What are you talking about? I can't enter dreams. I'm not that great."

"I don't believe you."

"You don't need to. The truth doesn't need to be believed to be true."

"So are you a man or a woman?"

"I don't see why that's important at this late hour, but I am neither and both."

"That doesn't make sense. Can't you just be straightforward?"

"I don't appreciate your base, human, binary opinions."

"Fine. Whatever you are. Don't do it again." Even if he did like it.

"Very well. I won't do what I didn't do anymore." The genie winks and smirks.

Mitchell let out a grunt of frustration at this esoteric spirit.

"So have you any wishes to grant? Or have you just summoned me to berate me?"

"I may have one," answered Mitchell, still horny from his wet dream. Well. disappointingly unwet dream.

"So what is it?"

"Could I have sex with the girl of my dreams? Not you this time."

"I can make that happen, but not necessarily how you'd imagine."

"How so?"

"Well... I can make you invisible, but I cannot interfere in romance between humans." He used air quotes when saying this.

"So you can make me invisible... and?"

"Well I can place you in the bedroom of 'the girl of your dreams' and from there things may happen as they will."

"Alright, but what's the catch?"

"There isn't always a catch! And with this one I don't think there is."

"I don't know if I really believe you, but I'm too horny to decline." The mass of venous flesh in his pants trembles, leaking its precum. Excited at the idea.

"Well then let's get started!"

POOF

And Mitchell was invisible... but... blind!

"By god! You've blinded me!"

"Oh! Now I remember the catch. Since you're invisible you can't actually see. It's because of the inability of the retina to..."

"I don't care about the science talk right now Ganji!"

"Oh, right, sorry."

"Change me back!"

"I can't do that. You've already used up your one take back."

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"I told you. You only get one. So you're stuck like this until we're done."

Jesus Christ, Mitchell thought, this is insane.

"So are you ready for your night with the girl of your dreams?"

"I guess I have to be."

"Very well."

The genie took a moment this time, possibly... thinking?

"Alright. It's been decided."

POOF

And Mitchell was somewhere else. The only way he knew was a change in temperature and a slight draft.

Alright... No more genie... What to do now?