Change/run ( roll #3)

Flora walked out of her house and followed the little stream on the left. She kept on walking til she found a herd of sheep grazing in the meadow. Flora looked to the right and saw a huge oak tree. She went over to it and sat under the tree. She could hear the bees buzzing so she used her powers to send a little warning ⚠️," stay away!!!" And it worked the bees stayed far away from her. She fell asleep under the tree from having a restless sleep the night before.
      What Flora didn't realize was that the two voices from before we're watching her the whole time. Charlie couldn't help but stare at her, he loved her beautiful chocolate brown hair and how it flew in the wind. Luke on the other her hand kept wondering why she was outside roaming by herself and where her family was? They were both brought out of their thoughts when they heard her start to wake up and start to sing.
       Flora woke up and started to sing," I'm not bullet proof, my face says it all. I'm not bulletproof. I've created this illusion, to make you think I'm bullet proof-" She heard a twig snap and swiveled her head in all directions.
     Charlie was so mesmerized by her singing that he didn't realize that he started walking towards her. He was still really far away when he stepped on a branch. 'Crap' he thought. The girl looked around and then she saw me. Her and I locked eyes. I saw how startlingly blue hers eyes were and all the freckles she had all over her face. I couldn't stop staring she was so beautiful.
    Flora locked eyes with I think the other voice said his name was Charlie? She noticed how his eyes were sea-blue and he had a few freckles on the bridge of his nose. His hair looked so handsome, it was  brown, and a little shaggy. I realized we were both staring at each other and I blinked. I looked around for an escape (because ever since I left my hometown I've had major trust issues when it comes to actual people). So I ran to where I didn't know at the moment.

( I do NOT, I repeat I DO NOT own any of the pictures in this story! It's just what I think they/ whatever is up there looks like.)